Certified Legendary Thread Corona, Jamaica ooh I wanna take ya (COVID-19 Information & Discussion Here) Part 2 "The Second Wave"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If pizza deliveries are banned I'll starve to death
And Richard Douglas will be out of a job.

Some rumours floating around (grain of salt stuff) that there's surveillance footage of one of the security guards going into rooms to visit family members who had just returned from over seas, in these medi hotels

Some rumours floating around (grain of salt stuff) that there's surveillance footage of one of the security guards going into rooms to visit family members who had just returned from over seas, in these medi hotels
Wouldn't surprise me if true. There's always at least one turd in the punchbowl in these sorts of situations.

What are supermarkets looking like? Wednesday is normally big shop day in our household, haven't been the past 3 days when things started getting mad. Is it really as bad as they say?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wouldn't surprise me if true. There's always at least one turd in the punchbowl in these sorts of situations.

It's not grain of salt......

What are supermarkets looking like? Wednesday is normally big shop day in our household, haven't been the past 3 days when things started getting mad. Is it really as bad as they say?

Yes, they are shithouse.

Does anyone know why the people in the Medi Hotels need to quarantine for another 14 day. Have our security stuffed this up as I would have thought the guests would have done a final test before being let out so if negative after 14 day all should be good. The rooms are supposedly isolated so has happened something out of the expected.
There must be a risk they were infected.

If they need to stay another 14 days in quarantine, their whole stay should be at the cost of taxpayers, due to the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back