Cousins back to Perth - Freo in the hotseat

Remove this Banner Ad

.... to say we can't make the GF provided the DRAFT/TRADE period goes our way is ludicrous.

I'm not making the call fully yet, since it depends on this draft, I will update you all in November about our chances.[/quote]

My heart just skipped a beat, and i can hardly breathe.

According to Haggers Ben Cousins is unhappy about Eastaugh telling the media they were planning to ask Cousins to sit in the coaching box for the next couple of games, before first discussing the plan with Ben and his Dad. He now plans to train solely with East Fremantle colts because his time at Perth was becoming too public.

If he has a bee in his bonnet after something so minor you have to wonder if he's serious about a comeback and whether a club would bother with someone so precious. Harden the **** up Ben!!!

According to Haggers Ben Cousins is unhappy about Eastaugh telling the media they were planning to ask Cousins to sit in the coaching box for the next couple of games, before first discussing the plan with Ben and his Dad. He now plans to train solely with East Fremantle colts because his time at Perth was becoming too public.

If he has a bee in his bonnet after something so minor you have to wonder if he's serious about a comeback and whether a club would bother with someone so precious. Harden the **** up Ben!!!

He's not ready for the AFL. Don't think he ever will be. Freo shouldn't even waste a second on considering him.

Cousins is privately very determined to prove his doubters wrong next year. He also wants to punish WCE for their ruthless decision to kick him to the curb - a decision motived by corporate sponsorship dollars without regard to his "favourite son" status at the club.

Thats true I remember that article in the west when ben said that in those exact words. Good to see.
No wonder u wear purple.

Remove this Banner Ad

Cousins back to Perth - Freo in the hotseat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back