Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure how much more one is expected to tolerate đź‘ą

View attachment 2003067
With Tassie on the horizon they would have to convince him they can get quality players and be in the window over the next two years.
Because the pool of quality players is about to become diluted.
I doubt they could make a convincing presentation.

Wordle 1,075 3/6

🟨⬛⬛⬛⬛
⬛🟩⬛⬛⬛
đźź©đźź©đźź©đźź©đźź©
Blessings my son - PS - freakin good job!

pope posts GIF

Last edited:
Folks, I am disabling my account and intend this to be my last post as TGG. Unfortunately it seems that self disabling despite a 9 day wait means I cannot access threads logged in as TGG anymore - I self disabled then discovered I can't access threads so had to cancel so I can do one last post.

Life has been all down hill for me since lockdown and emotionally I am so vulnerable now that I would rather put myself out of harms way. Bigfooty has not been the same place for me since the Gimp left us. I don't cope well with sycophantic 'we'll be fine and win despite the odds against us' posts. Unfortunately I do like to play devil's advocate and posts do come back to bite me.

Some posters have almost become friends over the years and I will miss the banter and jokes with these people. I don't want to name you because you'll be guilty by association, but I think you know who you are. The mods have also been very kind to me, and for that I thank them.

All the best to everyone and the team.

Thanks

TGG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Folks, I am disabling my account and intend this to be my last post as TGG. Unfortunately it seems that self disabling despite a 9 day wait means I cannot access threads logged in as TGG anymore - I self disabled then discovered I can't access threads so had to cancel so I can do one last post.

Life has been all down hill for me since lockdown and emotionally I am so vulnerable now that I would rather put myself out of harms way. Bigfooty has not been the same place for me since the Gimp left us. I don't cope well with sycophantic 'we'll be fine and win despite the odds against us' posts. Unfortunately I do like to play devil's advocate and posts do come back to bite me.

Some posters have almost become friends over the years and I will miss the banter and jokes with these people. I don't want to name you because you'll be guilty by association, but I think you know who you are. The mods have also been very kind to me, and for that I thank them.

Thanks

TGG
I will miss you, genuinely.

Thanks

TGG
Well this sucks.

Have a lie down mate and give it some thought.

Thanks

TGG
Mate,
You are my friend and I love your posts. Please don’t leave, just take a break.
The board will be a sad place without you and your magpies.

Thanks

TGG
Take a break by all mean's Big G - but this place needs' what you offer - educated, at times sh#t stirring but always thought provoking. I always look for your posts' - your unique outlook is part of the fabric of BF

Thanks

TGG
Go well TGG.

Thanks

TGG
You are popular here. Give it some thought.
Always someone that will disagree.
Nothing wrong with the optimists saying we will be fine and win.
Hoping you come back.

Thanks

TGG

Your mental health is the most important thing, and posting here is meant to be fun so I understand.

I'd be happy to see you return when you're ready.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :( Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back