Game Day "Crouch"ing Crow Hidden Club Champ (Carlton vs Crows at Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Their 2022 goalscorers are a huge threat: Curnow (19) Mckay (17) Cripps (11)
+
They're the #1 Centre Clearances side in the Comp. :grimacing:

If the Crows show up with the same attitude/effort as vs GWS it'll be a one-way bloodbath.
If the Crows bring their vs Bulldogs away-game scrappy toughness, it'll be close.

Of course, I'm hoping for a Crows win, but I gotta agree with this:
Blues mids and tall forwards will be too good for us

Pity Neddy's not available, I reckon he'd have loved to have a crack at curbing his great mate Sam Walsh's influence on the game....both high endurance athletes.
I'd love to see us explore our young guy's skills a bit more in ways like this

I expect a 5% chance I stay awake for entire game.

Don’t think we win—be surprised if we keep it close

$1:29 to $3.50 on sportset. Reckon they're heavily overrated at this moment. The below isn’t much better reading than what we’ve put out there most weeks. Obviously they are deserving favourites, but not $1.29 v $3.50.

25 win tigers
12 win dogs
1 win hawks
30 loss suns away
3 win port home
35 loss Freo away
50 win roos
I reckon they will give us a touch up.

We won’t be able to control their midfield and Curnow and Mackay are going to have big days, one of them is a shoe in to kick a bag playing on Frampton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Twin towers are actually capable of taking huge pack marks, even if 3 crows players go for the spoil there'll be free Carlton small at ground level every where.

Cripps always saves his best for us, reckon he's got the 3 votes more than anyone else playing in the game between the two sides

But we’ve got to do it. No point playing a 200cm bloke that can’t key defend. If he gets torched and doesn’t improve that aspect of his game then we move on from him. Playing him and 2 KPDs is too restrictive to flexibility.
I agree with your sentiments about using the big guys for what they should be used for but it i think it will be 100% a mistake to play him and not murray who CAN defend 1 v 1. Hogan last week showed every team that plays us that you play through whoever frampton is marking

Edited

I agree with your sentiments about using the big guys for what they should be used for but it i think it will be 100% a mistake to play him and not murray who CAN defend 1 v 1. Hogan last week showed every team that plays us that you play through whoever frampton is marking

Edited

I’ve no problem with that. Where I’ll get annoyed is if he ends up getting protected from those duties. His decision making and disposal is a great icing to have on the cake. But defending talls is a pre-requisite. Otherwise we might as well play an extra runner with quality delivery like Parnell.

Edited
Did you watch Murray yesterday?

He was absolutely sheizzen houssen, his worst game since joining us.....and I've been a fan previously.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day "Crouch"ing Crow Hidden Club Champ (Carlton vs Crows at Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back