Game Day "Crouch"ing Crow Hidden Club Champ (Carlton vs Crows at Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

I expect a 5% chance I stay awake for entire game.

Don’t think we win—be surprised if we keep it close
G'day mate, how ya goin'? Waddaya know? (well, strike a light --- and a million other Aussie-isms :sneaky: ).

I'd say if we're 3+ goals down at 1/4 time eg 5.3 to 1.4, go to bed.
If it resembles the Doggies game in terms of pressure/toughness, we're a chance (unlikely, because roof will be closed and game will be open/fast is my guess).
$1:29 to $3.50 on sportset. Reckon they're heavily overrated at this moment. The below isn’t much better reading than what we’ve put out there most weeks. Obviously they are deserving favourites, but not $1.29 v $3.50.
Dunno.
$1.29 v $3.50 is about right to me. Those pro betting mobs rarely get it wrong. The Crows are Jekyll/Hyde; depends which one shows up today.

What's the weather conditions at the ground today?

One thing I was annoyed with that we seemed to take away from last weeks game was the amount of "put it on the players". Yeah, no worries, obviously there was some players doing what they shouldn't have. What about the conditions though, we frequently struggle when its slippery. Did our coaches learn that lesson? Doesn't seem like they did to me.

What about the fact that we were outgunned in the ruck. We couldve played two ruckmen. Again, a call that falls in the coaches domain, not the players. Never heard boo about that one either.

Anyway, at least this week we should be breaking even in the ruck which is a big help. De Koning did look good a couple of years back, surprising he hasn't come on much (I haven't seen him this season tho (haven't seen stuff all footy across the board for that matter)).

A lot of people think our inexperienced midfield will cause us to be killed. I dunno, it'll probably cost a couple of goals but at least there should be some speed and creativity and athleticism from it. A good chance for Hately as he seemed to have an excellent tank in the SANFL. A good chance for Berry too.

Berg needs to get some more runs on the board soon or he risks falling out.

Frampton wont want two mares in a row.

Dunno if Carlton have any really attacking half backs but I have been calling for Hamill to play as a defensive half forward on attacking half backs for ages. Would love to have him plus McAdam in our forward line, some real speed to worry defenders.

Hingey's back. Look forward to him again. Love the way he plays.

Shoenberg has hopefully got his poor form behind him, would be great if he could replace Crouch with his in form self.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whether Crouch plays good AFL football has nothing to do with what happens in the SANFL and as a senior player he doesn’t need the game time and could miss a game.

Whereas Pedlar needs to play. Pretty straightforward I would have thought
Plus a week off for Crouch to freshen up his legs after missing all last year wouldn’t have been the worst thing in for him

What's the weather conditions at the ground today?

One thing I was annoyed with that we seemed to take away from last weeks game was the amount of "put it on the players". Yeah, no worries, obviously there was some players doing what they shouldn't have. What about the conditions though, we frequently struggle when its slippery. Did our coaches learn that lesson? Doesn't seem like they did to me.

What about the fact that we were outgunned in the ruck. We couldve played two ruckmen. Again, a call that falls in the coaches domain, not the players. Never heard boo about that one either.

Anyway, at least this week we should be breaking even in the ruck which is a big help. De Koning did look good a couple of years back, surprising he hasn't come on much (I haven't seen him this season tho (haven't seen stuff all footy across the board for that matter)).

A lot of people think our inexperienced midfield will cause us to be killed. I dunno, it'll probably cost a couple of goals but at least there should be some speed and creativity and athleticism from it. A good chance for Hately as he seemed to have an excellent tank in the SANFL. A good chance for Berry too.

Berg needs to get some more runs on the board soon or he risks falling out.

Frampton wont want two mares in a row.

Dunno if Carlton have any really attacking half backs but I have been calling for Hamill to play as a defensive half forward on attacking half backs for ages. Would love to have him plus McAdam in our forward line, some real speed to worry defenders.

Hingey's back. Look forward to him again. Love the way he plays.

Shoenberg has hopefully got his poor form behind him, would be great if he could replace Crouch with his in form self.
It’s indoors. No weather conditions

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day "Crouch"ing Crow Hidden Club Champ (Carlton vs Crows at Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back