Game Day "Crouch"ing Crow Hidden Club Champ (Carlton vs Crows at Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Did anyone else spot Newman's elbow to McAdam's face, in the wrestling match after the McAdam/Boyd clash, with 9:30 on the clock in the 1st Q? I wonder if the MRO will catch it - it was a deliberate elbow to the face. Low impact, but he should be missing weeks for it.
Saw that. He copped it a couple of times. Bet mro does nothing.

On SM-N981B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Got to say, a few frees are getting ignored. Cripps is blatant throwing the ball out of contests and been only called once. We only have to touch them and it's holding. Yet when they clearly hold us we get nothing. Umpiring for affirmation today. It's pretty poor. Thought umpiring couldn't get any worse. But wow, new lows are hit all the time.

crucial moments in games too, probably cost the Crows 2-3 goals

WOW, that has to be the most biased umping, Williams caught HTB, all day every day, no call! FFS!
Can see why the resurgence of Cripps, goes anywhere hear it gets a whistle.

Rob struggling doesn't help.

some good signs from some of the younger boys, Jones, Hately, Bez, Sheoy all some good moments.
we will loose this by 8 goals simply on the blow of the whistle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to say, a few frees are getting ignored. Cripps is blatant throwing the ball out of contests and been only called once. We only have to touch them and it's holding. Yet when they clearly hold us we get nothing. Umpiring for affirmation today. It's pretty poor. Thought umpiring couldn't get any worse. But wow, new lows are hit all the time.

This is probably explains why the SANFL side get screwed every weekend. It is to prepare us for non home games.

Keays playing forward of the ball a lot?

Seems to have only resulted in him arguing with the umpire so long he gives away a free kick a minute after the incident in question.

Things to take away from the first half.

1. O’Brien is undeserving of his spot in this side.
2. Jones is an almost footballer… and I hate to say it, is looking like Dmac 2.0. Cracks in. Hits the ball hard. Runs the lines… and then buggers it up.
3. Cripps is a wonderful exponent of the throw. Truly, no one else in the league throws it quite as exceptionally as Cripps. It’s remarkable how many times he can extract the ball from the pack with one arm pinned. Bravo Patrick.

Frampton is a liability down there... our worse backman in maybe the clubs history...

Obrien getting our muscled by part time small ruckman silvagni

And shitty umpiring to top things off...
Frampton has stopped running towards Curnow when he’s in front position instead of running flat out at him to put pressure on him and make him earn the possession.
Obrien getting the taps but to then tapping to Carlton’s advantage. We are loosing it in the middle nearly everytime with Obrien there but when he went off we started to get it out of Centre.
what can I say about the umpiring! Totally one sided.

Hate to say it, Eddie Betts blind passion for Carlton is killing the telecast. Don't have an issue stating facts but don't be barracking while you do it.

I dont blame him for barracking.

I just think its shameful to have no love for the Club that basically gave him the contract of a lifetime that Carlton never wanted to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day "Crouch"ing Crow Hidden Club Champ (Carlton vs Crows at Marvel)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back