Crows games on 7TWO

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure if it's been mentioned here, but ONE are now showing AFL games from 2009 on Saturday nights at a more reasonable hour than 7TWO (think it's 7.30pm). Last night they showed a Port game, next week it's the Qualifying final Bulldogs vs Geelong. Hopefully they'll replay a Crows game one day because I'm having serious withdrawals...:eek:

I think we may suffer a bit there as we dont get that many games exclusive to c10, the majority are fox. Round 1 was on 10/one from memory though.

oh ffs vader, why did you delete my post, when it is helping other people out...

most other boards on Bigfooty allow this discussion regarding the T word.. why don't you?

It's a fair question. 7Two only arrived in Canberra barely days before Christmas, meaning that I missed out on seeing so many of the epic Crows games which they've already screened. To compound matters, I was on holidays when they showed First Blood, so I missed that one as well.

Steer clear of the T-word, but I'd love it if we could organise a sharing/library of Crows games.

There are already groups out there doing this exact thing. Just last week someone posted the crows entire 2008 season, NAB cup campaign, and finals. Most of these have disappeared now due to lack of interest.

Getting more dedicated crows fans to join these groups would greatly benefit everyone, and keep these games available for longer.

The crows first game in 1991 is still available, as is the port v crows 08 showdown in round 3.

While its not permitted to talk specifically about these groups on here, im happy to help anyone out by pm or email.

oh ffs vader, why did you delete my post, when it is helping other people out...

most other boards on Bigfooty allow this discussion regarding the T word.. why don't you?

You know the rules... By all means spread the word by PM. What I don't know can't hurt me. ;)

Its Fox ;) Dwayne Russel is commentating. Channel 10 just stuck their watermark on it.

Yeah, it was definitely a Fox game because I remember they didn't show the song & people on here were like nerr nerr we've got Fox so we saw it :p.

Footy is only a month and a bit away anyway (amazingly. How quickly has the off season been going?) so I'm not too fussed at all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meh, like any good Crows supporter, I have it on DVD;) Much rather see one which isn't so readily available on DVD.
meh, i have it on dvd and still have my tape of the broadcast, along with footy plus and the news after! :D (and the sunday footy panel and footy show too!)

meh, i have it on dvd and still have my tape of the broadcast, along with footy plus and the news after! :D (and the sunday footy panel and footy show too!)

I have the taped broadcast as well, but yet to buy it on DVD, I see it everytime I go into Crowmania but never buy it :confused:. And I was looking through cupboards yesterday looking for something and came across all of the newspaper clippings from both grand final wins - it was the first time I've actually read them since I was only 8 and 9 when we won them so I didn't have much interest in reading the paper. It totally made my day reading it all :thumbsu:

1998 Crows v Bombers at Footy Park was on this morning - managed to catch from half way through the 3rd quarter onwards. We really had no right to win that game...! I was there and remember it being a massively important win. Watching these games reminds me how good Hart, Smart, Rehn and Roo were.

well a couple upcoming games

1.30am (ACDST): Wednesday, 20 January

1999 Round 16: Bulldogs v Adelaide

1.30am (ACDST): Friday, 22 January

1993 Round 8 - Adelaide v Nth Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back