Crows plan Walker talks! (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just heard them mention it on the late news - looks like Walker is very close. Expect to hear something from the club before this weeks game. Bloody brilliant.

Just heard them mention it on the late news - looks like Walker is very close. Expect to hear something from the club before this weeks game. Bloody brilliant.

Did they say expect to hear something by the end of the week or is that your opinion?

Did they say expect to hear something by the end of the week or is that your opinion?

Sorry, it's my opinion - but they did say Walkers' management have asked to get things going before the end of the season. Kelly Underwood (not that I'd take her word for anything) gave the impression it was all but signed.

My opinion is that we'll hear confirmation of progress during this week.

There not talking anymore, apparantly its a 3 year deal, done and dusted.

He wouldnt tell me. All I was told was that there will be some signings leading up to our last game. I think I posted it over the weekend, saying I thought it was BS, and wanted to know if anyone else had any news. But seeing that C10 story and that Walker and his management approached the club to speed things up, I am excited.
Walker was the player.
He loves this club.

Out of interest, any info on how much coin he's on?

Not as yet, Ricciutto rekons him Rielly and Mckernan have signed. Ricciutto rekons that he needs to be managed slightly different than other players and coached with more support.
He diplomaticly has the view Craig could of done better with him!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows plan Walker talks! (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back