Crows plan Walker talks! (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy's leg is worth it's weight in gold, and will eventually work its way into football folklore. Kicking goals from outside 50 is such a massive weapon in footy. One of the things that made Carey so valuable.

Having said that, I think he needs another fortnight at Norwood to work on his defensive game. :rolleyes: Get on it, Bicks.

This guy's leg is worth it's weight in gold, and will eventually work its way into football folklore. Kicking goals from outside 50 is such a massive weapon in footy. One of the things that made Carey so valuable.
Gunston has this ablility too. He was easily making the distance from outside 50 against the Suns, just couldn't find the accuracy. Maybe it's a finger issue? But anyway, having these 2 "kick them from anywhere" forwards roaming around is very exciting.

Gunston has this ablility too. He was easily making the distance from outside 50 against the Suns, just couldn't find the accuracy. Maybe it's a finger issue? But anyway, having these 2 "kick them from anywhere" forwards roaming around is very exciting.

Smart footballer is Jack, and a pretty accurate kick. You can see him growing in stature with each game he gets.

Not quite the Jarman-esque leg of Walker, but there's no shame in that. :thumbsu:

Thanks Pete.

Was sitting next to a GC supporter at the pub while watching the game. He said something like "get off the ground you girl" when Tex was still favouring his shoulder in the last quarter. He promptly kicked his 4th goal, and I gave the GC guy a cheshire cate grin.

Sometimes the best comeback is silent :D

Id be guessing an AC joint,

I was hit in the same sort of way, thought it was ok and wanted to go back on. Couldnt move my arm for 3 days. Did it fairly badly (couldnt do a girls push up for a month!), a light one can seem ok until the next day.

Smart footballer is Jack, and a pretty accurate kick. You can see him growing in stature with each game he gets.

Not quite the Jarman-esque leg of Walker, but there's no shame in that. :thumbsu:

Yeah - you could see that when he missed those shots from around 50. He looked genuinely pissed off at himself, like a guy who knows he can and normally would nail them.

Liked seeing that.

Tex averaging 2.6 goals per game.

This is the 6th best (5 games or more) in the league behind Buddy (3.7), Hall (3.5), Cloke (2.9), J. Riewoldt (2.9), Kennedy (2.8)

Just some interesting stats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bruised collar bone apparently but should be ok for this week.

original.jpg

Tex averaging 2.6 goals per game.

This is the 6th best (5 games or more) in the league behind Buddy (3.7), Hall (3.5), Cloke (2.9), J. Riewoldt (2.9), Kennedy (2.8)

Just some interesting stats.

And it's 3.75 goals per game in the last 4 weeks since Bickley took over. The other amazing thing is that yesterday he had 20 touches and took 10 marks, along with kicking 4 goals 1. That is a massive game for a FF.

Ten news tonight reported that Tex and his management have come to the club earlier and have begun discussing his contract. Apparently talks have been going for a week. Its a great sign that Tex has initiated the talks and hope he is signed quickly :thumbsu:

I can personally confirm phil harper feels he is about to get much busier....

(followed up on my initial emails in the season re: being a change adverse footy club to congratulate him on the recent signings and wish him well for the next lot....)

Talia or SMACK?

He wouldnt tell me. All I was told was that there will be some signings leading up to our last game. I think I posted it over the weekend, saying I thought it was BS, and wanted to know if anyone else had any news. But seeing that C10 story and that Walker and his management approached the club to speed things up, I am excited.

Remove this Banner Ad

Crows plan Walker talks! (Part 3)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back