Autopsy Crows vs Hawks - Tear it apart here

Remove this Banner Ad

This is the one on the mb who said buddy went within mm's of manslaughter - there was more chance of that occurring with walker and dangerfields sling tackles that they go suspended for.
yeah, once I read the comments about manslaughter, I couldn't take that thread seriously at all.

yeah, once I read the comments about manslaughter, I couldn't take that thread seriously at all.

Due to the real and ever present danger Buddy now presents to society, he will no longer be able to take the field without this piece of protective equipment.

lecter_mask.jpg

Due to the real and ever present danger Buddy now presents to society, he will no longer be able to take the field without this piece of protective equipment.

lecter_mask.jpg

Maybe he could figure out a way to use this to his advantage, you know like Lloydy with the arm guard.

lecter_mask.jpg
It needs a better 'grill'..... his tooth could still fly out the front of that!

That good bad and ugly thread on the Adelaide board is scary. They are an irrational, emotional and relatively hysterical lot*. Surprised my wife aint a crows supporter by the way.

*all but probably 3

deliverance1.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Crows vs Hawks - Tear it apart here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back