Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

alfred hitchcock workout GIF

Unless we have a stack of decent recruits lined up or somehow improve our draft hand significantly, then this achieves hardly anything.

All that will result in is we end up with a whole heap more Pinks, Sellerss and Biggies of the world.
I don't think 10 or 11 out is really that many considering we are four over at the moment. Eleven out only creates seven spots. Trade one in then six including River Stevens at the draft, seems okay. It looks like a deep draft this year, probably a good year to cut deeper.

**** them all off.
Happy to take 8-9 state league guys who'll show up every week.
We're probably already carrying said 8-9 state league players .... :)

A massive pre season awaits EVERY player on our list.
We all bag * but at least their players had the balls to admit where they're at & have a big off season overseas training camp at their own expense.
Can already see our players insta posts from Portsea polo, spring racing carnival, Lake Como, etc.....
These same players will come back for day 1 of pre season with the same scrawny arms & fitness level at least 25% less than our opposition.
Not naming names but would be nice if certain players on our list (there's 3 I've seen personally) would stop vaping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A massive pre season awaits EVERY player on our list.
We all bag * but at least their players had the balls to admit where they're at & have a big off season overseas training camp at their own expense.
Can already see our players insta posts from Portsea polo, spring racing carnival, Lake Como, etc.....
These same players will come back for day 1 of pre season with the same scrawny arms & fitness level at least 25% less than our opposition.
Not naming names but would be nice if certain players on our list (there's 3 I've seen personally) would stop vaping.
You’ve seen 3 players vaping? WTF?

Last year I copped it for saying some of these campaigners don’t deserve a eurotrip. They played like they had the year off to begin with. I think it may have been directed at Lazzaro and co.

Instead they should be hitting the headquarters early like Will made an effort to.

I’m more certain that opinion still stands after today.

Not only have they not played the standard of of AFL for an entire year.
If these campaigners don’t head to summer school early. They’re going to be 2-3 years behind the rest of the bottom 8.

So much catching up to do. And unless they’re running everyday for the 4 weeks they get off. They’re shooting themselves, the club and the supporters in the foot.

Unless we have a stack of decent recruits lined up or somehow improve our draft hand significantly, then this achieves hardly anything.

All that will result in is we end up with a whole heap more Pinks, Sellerss and Biggies of the world.
I’d rather get the last 5 picks in the draft than keep guys that aren’t up to it.
Then we have the guys that should be our elite players like LDU ,Jy , Powell , warlord , Souva , Camz that fumble so ****en often.

Send their names to the club. It's completely unacceptable. Ffs we are worse than Fitzroy 1996, the swans in the early 90s. In fact, I can't remember a worse team over such a long period.

My kids are checked out - not good. I don't know how we have retained Mazda all these years. I really don't blame them if they don't renew.

On SM-A156E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Delisting mega thread 2024!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back