Media Dennis Crumpet's EKA power rankings (Round 2 Update)

Remove this Banner Ad

So I was just wondering if anyone else in the running for this year's EKA could boast one of these little babies:

:cool:

I'm honoured you took it as an honour :)

So I was just wondering if anyone else in the running for this year's EKA could boast one of these little babies:

:cool:

Lol it's praise from Filthy... It's like a hooker saying you were the biggest she has ever had.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If by that you mean dennis crumpet is still trauling through the corn that was posted... Then yes.
1109090.gif

No, that would be the lack of interest by the OP.
Probably lost interest after he discovered he had a 60 page thread to read...

th

Week 2

Far Kern - Sin City Swamprats (Unchanged) A strong follow up performance after being ranked first last week. In what was by far the strangest match thread i've ever read, Kern was again brilliant although unfortunately for him it was diluted due to the fact that there was over 1500 posts... A nice media thread during the week also showed off his EKA credentials.

2. SMs Mum - ??? (Unranked) Can a Rookie win the EKA without playing a single game? I bloody hope so because in my opinion this poster has talent written all over her. She may be new, but don't mistake that as inexperience. She's currently a free agent, but i have it on good authority that Tricky Dixon from Elite Qooty Management is very interested in providing his services to her, so it wont be long before her signature is snaffled up. Now some of you may be thinking, WTF just 2 posts in a match thread, why is SMs Mum on this list? Well, i refuse to give second place in my rankings to the assholes (yes Oddhawk and miggs i'm looking at you) that post over 200 times in a match thread, You're the reason that this update is 8 days late.

3. Hoooops - Baghdad Bombers (Unchanged) A great follow up effort against the Dragons from Hoops. His anagrams were again impressive, and he is showing a great willingness to learn and improve. Has to be careful he doesn't allow opponents to drag him down to their level.

4. J Shuttlesworth - Gold City Royals (Unchanged) Shuttlesworth cracked the half century this week in terms of posting numbers, and whilst he may not have hit the highs of the week before, it is blatantly obvious that he is a quality poster. I am just generally impressed by the way he goes about it.

5. David Schwarz - Coney Island Warriors (Up 1) The Ox begins his slow ascent up the leaderboard after a 34 post game against the Bears. A particular highlight was when he opened the floor and started his own Q&A and told us his life story whilst stuck at an airport terminal. Surprisingly captiviating, 9/10 would read again.

6. RookiePick - Las Vegas Bears (Up 3) Look out everybody, there's a new contender in town. I was thoroughly impressed by this Bear last week, but his posting numbers were probably a bit low to be a contender. Well he rectified that putting up 36 high quality posts. I was thoroughly impressed by the civility that the Warriors and Bears displayed, which was in stark contrast to some of the FIGJAM's elsewhere in the league.

7. RedVest4 - Coney Island Warriors (Up 1) Just like his teammate Vesty moves up 1 spot in the rankings, although was unlucky that it wasnt more. I particularly approve of his ranga discrimination and poo discussion policies. Would not at all be surprised to learn that he and DapperJong are related.

8. Bet on Blue - Geelong Wolves (Down 1) Not a slight at all on BoB, this was a case of others improving rather than him regressing. In fact I saw improvement from him as well this week, but the competition is getting tough as more and more rookies realise that there is a shiny green badge for the EKA winner.

9. Sam_Malone - Dragons FFC (Unranked) After missing the cut last week, he put in a massive effort with 125 posts against the Bombers. Having seen his banter first hand i was impressed, and there is definitely potential there. I particularly enjoyed his comment about Red mist holding his genitals hostage. special mention to VSTone who was also very impressive, but i couldnt quite sqeeze in.

10. GWBogan - Geelong Wolves (Unchanged) Maintains his spot on the list after again cracking the half century, but mainly for causing a sizable meltdown from Sterge. It is an indictment upon the Quivorir regime that so much is being left down to these two Geelong rookies though.

out Oddhawk (down 9), joelsyt (down 6)

on the cusp- sportsmaniac89 , burningdwarf , Roo Beauty , VSTone , miggs , Oddhawk , joelsyt , Jay-Z

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Media Dennis Crumpet's EKA power rankings (Round 2 Update)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back