D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey guys new to forum long time lurker here and a neutral support,it’s great to be here.

Fun fact about me is I have a terrific sense of humour, it’s just a very very dry sense of humour often mistaken for having no sense of humour at all, back home I’m sometimes know as Dry’s Anatomy on account of it.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Comedy festival is in April champion. Keep your humour away from this serious D3 footy forum please Grey.

3 players from Div 3 named in the rep team squad, congrats to all!

Fletcher BanfieldNorth BrunswickDiv 3
Luke StubbsPower HouseDiv 3
Corey ElySt John’sDiv 3
I've watched St John's in person for the last few of their games and still can't see this Cory Ely bloke on the field.
Apparently he controversially won the BnF last year too?
What's his playing #?

Anyway congrats to everyone named.

On Pixel 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

I've watched St John's in person for the last few of their games and still can't see this Cory Ely bloke on the field.
What's his playing #?

I think he's #13

What's his playing #?

I believe he’s their capt, small bloke gets a lot of the hard stuff.

Also unsure but hearing a suspension due to bad language practices, her in the park of Albert we don’t appreciate it.

What's his playing #?

Have seen him play a few times over the last couple of years and the bloke can play footy, has been carrying the club on his shoulders for the last couple of years. Heard he would've won the BnF in 2022 too but missed a few games.

What was the controversy last year? A Bullies player not winning it?

Can someone plz update me on their mid year predicitons for the league b n f? Other than 3 players listed in rep squad could there be anyone else?

Was walking the dog around Albert Park Tuesday night and while stopping to admire the view (the city looks fantastic across the lake), I think I may have spotted the two resident sides (power house and Albert Park) having training together. My eyes aren't what they used to be, can someone please shed light on this? It may have just been the glistening light off the lake?

Was walking the dog around Albert Park Tuesday night and while stopping to admire the view (the city looks fantastic across the lake), I think I may have spotted the two resident sides (power house and Albert Park) having training together. My eyes aren't what they used to be, can someone please shed light on this? It may have just been the glistening light off the lake?

I was under the impression the relationship between those two clubs had soured over the years, well played if a combined training session was the first olive branch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely teams aren't training the week of a bye.

It's VAFA not bloody the AFL/VFL competition for goodness sake.

Just my two cents

I believe they are car pooling to halve the cost of parking around the lake

strange session given they're in the same division. either of them training with ajax or collegians (however unlikely that would be) would make more sense given they aren't divisional rivals

Greetings to all esteemed forum members,

I trust this message finds you in the most splendid of spirits. Heartfelt congratulations are extended to all who have earned their place in the illustrious Big V squad.

Yet, I must express my astonishment at a most notable omission – the Ruck Machine. Week after week, this formidable athlete transforms the centre square into his personal dominion. He commands the field with unparalleled prowess, uplifting his entire team through his indomitable presence. It is my firm belief that he should be granted the honour of participating in the representative squad, and indeed, the senior team itself.

I eagerly anticipate your esteemed insights on this matter. As we proceed, let us embark upon ever more courageous endeavors. Reflect not with harshness upon past missteps; rather, glean wisdom from them and flourish.

With complimentary regards,

BL

Attachments

• Beautiful_duck.png
    Beautiful_duck.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
Greetings to all esteemed forum members,

I trust this message finds you in the most splendid of spirits. Heartfelt congratulations are extended to all who have earned their place in the illustrious Big V squad.

Yet, I must express my astonishment at a most notable omission – the Ruck Machine. Week after week, this formidable athlete transforms the centre square into his personal dominion. He commands the field with unparalleled prowess, uplifting his entire team through his indomitable presence. It is my firm belief that he should be granted the honour of participating in the representative squad, and indeed, the senior team itself.

I eagerly anticipate your esteemed insights on this matter. As we proceed, let us embark upon ever more courageous endeavors. Reflect not with harshness upon past missteps; rather, glean wisdom from them and flourish.

With complimentary regards,

BL
I've been watching Bridgerton with my wife, this would read well being narrated by Julie Andrews.

Remove this Banner Ad

D3 Division 3 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back