Autopsy Dogs fail to perform against saints

Remove this Banner Ad

At least Crozier and Garcia took their chances tonight. It’s just a shame that 21 of their other team mates couldn’t do the same.

Absolute rabble.

Go woke, go broke!

Bont spent the majority of the off season complaining about Australia Day. Perhaps if he felt so strongly about it he could have worked the public holiday and done some
Fitness and skill training with his team mates.

I said to a bulldog friend during week that i suspect if we had a proper external audit the findings would be damning. Substandard, long past their used by policies and practices in multiple areas of the football department, cult like communication channels, which happens when power is too centralised for many years.

In other words, we are the North Korea of the AFL.

A lollipop to anybody who can describe what it is that our game plan is actually supposed to be.

No lollipop to anybody who says its based on overwhelming our opponents with the awesome contested ball, spread and depth of our midfield.

We’ve accumulated a concerning number of list cloggers.

Any of Crozier, O’Brien, Bruce, Mccomb, Keath, Duryea, McLean, Scott etc that are not clear best 22 at the end of the year should go. That’s not to sledge any one of them - most have been good for us. We have an ageing list and we need to turn it over.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The buck stops with the coach. He has to go.
Until that happens we are going nowhere.

it does not stop with the coach it stops with the President of our football club the football manager of our club and the CEO who appointed his contract for two more two years Get Peter Gordon back to this club ASAP

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a team look so unfit in round two of a season.
Or is it more a case of the coach has lost the players so they don’t run as hard defensively.
Half the team looked like it was round 20 and they’ve been playing the last two months with injuries. Looked fried!

Not unfit. Uninspired and lazy more accurate imo.

At least Crozier and Garcia took their chances tonight. It’s just a shame that 21 of their other team mates couldn’t do the same.

Absolute rabble.

Go woke, go broke!

Bont spent the majority of the off season complaining about Australia Day. Perhaps if he felt so strongly about it he could have worked the public holiday and done some
Fitness and skill training with his team mates.

Crozier was awful early. Turned the ball over by foot & missed simple marks. I guess he improved but it was a low bar.

Need some radical changes. If we field a similar team for the next month we'll be 0-6.

I would not persist with Darcy until he puts on 10kg. We're better off with Sweet in the ruck and English forward (if at all). I really hope WCE offer him a big contract because I'm done with Timmy.

Swap Bruce and Naughton (can't believe I'm saying this)

Jamarra needs a spell. Playing like a millionaire.

West - in the twos until he shows a skerrick of competence.

Oh and Toby Mclean is one step away from the scrapheap. Completely cooked.

Last edited:
What I’m seeing wrong is both Keath, Bruce and even Jones at times are all safe sideways kickers. So we are slow to exit the back 50 when they intercept. They aren’t good kicks of the footy and all play safe and slow sideways kicking allowing opposition to setup. We need Richards and Dale getting near them at all times.

Speed is a massive issue for this team. Lots of podders and saints youth have so much better closing speed pressure.

I have been a staunch Bevo supporter but his goose is cooked. Big payout coming for the club

Can't wait to see Dunks smirking next week - * this s**t

Up the Dolphins - Fins Up baby

I honestly don't think they will have the guts to do anything.

A lollipop to anybody who can describe what it is that our game plan is actually supposed to be.

No lollipop to anybody who says its based on overwhelming our opponents with the awesome contested ball, spread and depth of our midfield.
I got no idea, but I have noticed we have a tendency to favour driving the ball down the wings, using guys who either lack pace, or can’t hit the side of a barn. When we do miraculously get the ball towards our forward half, we then look for whichever forward is most overwhelmed by their opponents and in the worst possible position, and float a shank in their direction.

It’s genius, really. I’m baffled as to why it isn’t working

Honestly cannot tell you the game plan or structure.

Best guess is slow ball movement to prevent us being opened up the other way and then bomb to a tall forward line and hope they take a contested mark.

Our structure and team selections don’t match whatever game plan we are trying to run with.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Dogs fail to perform against saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back