Prediction Dr Sonja Hood AM

Remove this Banner Ad

Gotta go.

Time for Ricky Ponting to come in.
What a stupid thing to say, we all came into this season knowing that the rebuild of our men's team was going to take time, it was never going to be a two or three year rebuild because we made so many poor decisions in the preceding 5/6 seasons. Dr. Hood has been in the position for less than two and a half years and has already done a mountain of work to try and lift the club back up from this dark period, and we probably won't know if she is successful or not for at least another two or three years, so campaigners like you need to STFU and stop overreacting at everything that doesn't go our way, and show some trust in the people who are in place to rebuild the team, and in the President who has a proven record of success in leadership.

DEVO Punter would keep everyone on their toes. She hasn’t got the balls to run the show
Punter is terrible choice to be President, especially in our current situation, he has never been in charge of any organization (that I know of) and would have little or no idea what is required. He would be a giant step backwards.

What a stupid thing to say, we all came into this season knowing that the rebuild of our men's team was going to take time, it was never going to be a two or three year rebuild because we made so many poor decisions in the preceding 5/6 seasons. Dr. Hood has been in the position for less than two and a half years and has already done a mountain of work to try and lift the club back up from this dark period, and we probably won't know if she is successful or not for at least another two or three years, so campaigners like you need to STFU and stop overreacting at everything that doesn't go our way, and show some trust in the people who are in place to rebuild the team, and in the President who has a proven record of success in leadership.

Punter is terrible choice to be President, especially in our current situation, he has never been in charge of any organization (that I know of) and would have little or no idea what is required. He would be a giant step backwards.
what do you mean? Punter has lead men. He will be gunning for the role. He’ll have the support of the members, she should back out gracefully and hand it over.

I thought that Punter said he doesn’t have the time and supports Sonja?

Yup. As much as I love Ponting, he doesn't have anywhere near the required experience running an organisation that we require.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what do you mean? Punter has lead men. He will be gunning for the role. He’ll have the support of the members, she should back out gracefully and hand it over.
His led a cricket team, he has been responsible for 11 players, and the only decisions he needed to make was to call heads or tails or when to bowl Warnie. He hasn't led a football club or any kind business or organisation, where you are responsible for hundreds, perhaps thousands of people and every decision you make can have huge ramifications for you, your staff and your business. He would know **** all about what is required and his responsibilities.

It is the dumbest idea anyone of this forum has ever come up with, you should be ashamed, embarrassed, and ridiculed until the end of your days for even suggesting it, I'd be truly embarrassed if it was my suggestion.

His led a cricket team, he has been responsible for 11 players, and the only decisions he needed to make was to call heads or tails or when to bowl Warnie. He hasn't led a football club or any kind business or organisation, where you are responsible for hundreds, perhaps thousands of people and every decision you make can have huge ramifications for you, your staff and your business. He would know **** all about what is required and his responsibilities.

It is the dumbest idea anyone of this forum has ever come up with, you should be ashamed, embarrassed, and ridiculed until the end of your days for even suggesting it, I'd be truly embarrassed if it was my suggestion.
So, pretty much what we have then?

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

So, pretty much what we have then?

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Not even close. Dr Hood AM may not have led a football club before, but she has plenty of experience successfully leading other organisations, which is why there is an 'AM' after her name.

Ron Casey is spinning in his grave right now

Absolutely not. Sonja knows how to run what? The North Melbourne Footy club? Wow, what a tremendous job she is doing.

Hows Jen Watt going? Hand picked by her, she signed Mazda up yet? Their sponsorship runs out in a couple of months.

Presidents dont need to know the ins and outs of business to run the club. JB did a fine job and what did he run? Have a spell.

She is useless, she is walked all over. Im sure she can lead women, she cant lead men. End of

Get rid of her and put Punter in. You want more of this shit? Oh “Stability” you buy her shit up too? We are down right putrid and no one gives a shit. Punter would fire rockets up their arses not blow em ****ing X’s n O’s

Donald Trump GIF by CBS News

Duck

Absolutely not. Sonja knows how to run what? The North Melbourne Footy club? Wow, what a tremendous job she is doing.

Hows Jen Watt going? Hand picked by her, she signed Mazda up yet? Their sponsorship runs out in a couple of months.

Presidents dont need to know the ins and outs of business to run the club. JB did a fine job and what did he run? Have a spell.

She is useless, she is walked all over. Im sure she can lead women, she cant lead men. End of

Get rid of her and put Punter in. You want more of this shit? Oh “Stability” you buy her shit up too? We are down right putrid and no one gives a shit. Punter would fire rockets up their arses not blow em ****ing X’s n O’s
Oh my!

Jumping all over Sonja and calling for her head after today's game is pure dumb.

She's the head of an organisation whose defining cultural characteristic was as a pack of losers. The decisions that led to our loser culture were not hers. But over two years on, the loser culture still exists and none of the appointments she's made have changed it one iota.

She, and every single person with any leadership role at NMFC, is rightly under pressure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Dr Sonja Hood AM

Remove this Banner Ad

Back