List Mgmt. Draft Watch 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

This might be where the Ed Curnow bad experience at the crows stuff comes from. Nothing suggesting Ed holds a grudge but that might be more to do with his good attitude than the club. I'd hope the club goes out it's way to make every listed player feel a part of the club.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/as-the-crow-flies-20110422-1drjh.html

But does he feel like an ex-Adelaide player? "No . . . not at all," said the 21-year-old, pausing for a moment and then laughing. "I didn't even feel like an Adelaide player when I was there, to be honest. I respect the club, but I never felt like part of the club."

"I never felt like a Crows player at all. I trained there and did my rehab there, but I felt like a Glenelg reserves player trying to get into the seniors. I was this young Victorian kid, I knew they were never going to give me a game lightly"

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/as-the-crow-flies-20110422-1drjh.html#ixzz3sIY4FX7J
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook

This might be where the Ed Curnow bad experience at the crows stuff comes from. Nothing suggesting Ed holds a grudge but that might be more to do with his good attitude than the club. I'd hope the club goes out it's way to make every listed player feel a part of the club.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/as-the-crow-flies-20110422-1drjh.html

But does he feel like an ex-Adelaide player? "No . . . not at all," said the 21-year-old, pausing for a moment and then laughing. "I didn't even feel like an Adelaide player when I was there, to be honest. I respect the club, but I never felt like part of the club."

"I never felt like a Crows player at all. I trained there and did my rehab there, but I felt like a Glenelg reserves player trying to get into the seniors. I was this young Victorian kid, I knew they were never going to give me a game lightly"

Read more: http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-news/as-the-crow-flies-20110422-1drjh.html#ixzz3sIY4FX7J
Follow us: @theage on Twitter | theageAustralia on Facebook
This one of the positives of having our own SANFL side. Should hopefully stop that kind of stuff happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that ah chee is tipped for GC makes you think Milera is seen as a flight risk

They've had 2 SA players leave the club due to homesickness this season and Milera supposedly doesn't want to get drafted to an interstate club. Maybe that is playing a factor in their decisions.

Looking like a Mckay/Weed & Milera or Milera & Collins combo to me now. Think we are definitely taking a KPP of some sort.

Mick Turner [Geelong Falcons] & Phil Partington [Ballarat Rebels] on Sports Day with Terry Wallace and Tony Leonard both agree that this year's Vic Country team is the best ever and expect a record number to be drafted this year....both very, very experienced and great judges of young talent.....Who was saying this is a particularly weak draft, these guys certainly don't think that.

Just a question for those who have seen him but does Curnow play anything like Cripps?

From my (limited) reading, they're both tall, inside mids who run hard but aren't super quick. Good call or bad call?

Just a question for those who have seen him but does Curnow play anything like Cripps?

From my (limited) reading, they're both tall, inside mids who run hard but aren't super quick. Good call or bad call?
Curnow can play as a KPF and is more athletic then Cripps. Worse accumulator though.

Nowhere near the footy IQ

Cunow is more an endurance athlete with brute strength where cripps is a man child with diesel williams like footy IQ

Footballer v athlete

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Draft Watch 2015

Remove this Banner Ad

Back