Eagles actively seeking a trade with all picks up for grabs

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't.

We have plenty of KPB that are alot more capable than Spangher.

spanghers underated and has great potential. that being said nahas may be worth more not sure. both are fringe players in bad teams so i thought they were equal. i think they are. my mistake about ur kpb then i thought it was mainly mguane and not much else. spangher i reckon would be getting a game at most clubs as 3rd tall. its just eagles have way too much kpb talent in glass, mackenzie, schofield, brown and wilkes. that being said he's playing this week. 6 playable or better kpb's is way too much for any side spangher or wilkes would amazingly probly be the 2nd best kpb at hawks for example.

Yer i wasnt talking about you the guy you were replying too who reckons dick is worth more in a trade than selwood.

He's been injured most of the year, but slotted straight back in and kicked 4 goals when he came back, after playing in the VFL the same weekend. He's easily in our best 22 when fit and he's only played 24 games, in a side that sits top of the ladder.

I don't want to see Dick traded but I think you're underrating him a bit.

Brad Dick would be an excellent inclusion for the eagles and although I believe he signed a contract recently, I would be suprised if the Eagles didn't make a play for him, it has been known they are keen on him, espicially Scottie Burns (although now he is going back to Collingwood maybe he is trying to convince him from leaving).

My Dick is bigger than Brad dick. He's a skinny runt who I would loath taking into a final as you are one bump away from being down a man.

Dodgy shoulders and if you haven't noticed he reinjures them when he tries and tackles as he lacks body stregnth.

Do not want as we've taken risks with Neates and Broome with small bodies and Weedon is also being groomed for this role.

My Dick is bigger than Brad dick. He's a skinny runt who I would loath taking into a final as you are one bump away from being down a man.

Dodgy shoulders and if you haven't noticed he reinjures them when he tries and tackles as he lacks body stregnth.

Do not want as we've taken risks with Neates and Broome with small bodies and Weedon is also being groomed for this role.

You must get a very sore back from carrying that around mate:p

In all seriousness I know where you're coming from though:eek:

Ok so we have missed Garlett and Wells so we are after speed and good foot skills out side mid, small forward any other WA players looking to move back?
Josh Hill
Nathan Krakouer

Josh Hill would be our better bet.

Dogs are imploding with injuries and will stubble badly come finals. Their window is closing rapidly and ours is about to reopen. Hill has been dropped several times this season and would be dissappointed given Acker and johnson were out and he still hasn't been getting games.

Josh Hill would be our better bet.

Dogs are imploding with injuries and will stubble badly come finals. Their window is closing rapidly and ours is about to reopen. Hill has been dropped several times this season and would be dissappointed given Acker and johnson were out and he still hasn't been getting games.

True but the dogs have or are about to lose a few senior players so these 2nd tier players will be import to them next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

pick 6 and Nahas and Tambling for pick 4 and pick 27

no, i dont want either player nahas or tambling even for free really just list cloggers
richmond have only a few players i'd take of their hands

you got some i'd pay huge for like
riewoldt
martin

some i'd pay well for like
deledio
cotchin

some i'd pay for like
connors
mguane

and then the rest i wouldnt take for free

Would definitely take Clark with 4.

Rich for Ebert, Rosa & Pick 44 :)
Lol you just encourage the idiots with posts like that.

Not that Rosa is a bad player and Ebert if he gets his disposal right has a lot of potential, but unless Rich wants to move you just don't trade players like that, especially when gearing for a rebuild.

Packaging spuds rule applies here.
Someone on your own board just suggested Rosa for Matera, which is considerably worse than anything I've seen on this thread.

Someone on your own board just suggested Rosa for Matera, which is considerably worse than anything I've seen on this thread.
Not really.

Rosa has improved out of sight this year and would provide GC with a solid midfield option (so not a feasible trade suggestion but there have been far, far worse).

A more reasonable trade would be Rosa+a second round pick, if we were talking any other team bar GC.

Heck I would trade pick 4 to the GC for Matera and a later first round pick.

Still I doubt GC would consider either.

Matera looks quite good, but unless GC were desperate for someone at pick 4 or needed the pick to help facilitate a trade, then I can't see them being interested due to their surplus of early picks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles actively seeking a trade with all picks up for grabs

Remove this Banner Ad

Back