Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

There is a completely baseless yet ongoing conspiracy theory that Elon Musk is the person behind the account of Adrian Dittmann.

This is a 2 hour Youtube vid between controversial streamer Destiny and Adrian Dittmann.

I've watched the first five minutes including the intro.
Adrian Dittmann comes across as a completely dishonest idiot.

There is a completely baseless yet ongoing conspiracy theory that Elon Musk is the person behind the account of Adrian Dittmann.

This is a 2 hour Youtube vid between controversial streamer Destiny and Adrian Dittmann.

I've watched the first five minutes including the intro.
Adrian Dittmann comes across as a completely dishonest idiot.

That Destiny guy is an odd fellow.

Not when they control a major media platform.........or soon to be in the presidency, not sure which way you were going with this. Bourgeoisie democracy in tact
I wasnt going any way with it

People in general are giving a rich person money to campaign. Its dumb as but yeah when you look at it as a bribe and they all do it, its "normal"

There's average joes donating to trumps campaign, i cant wrap my head around that "giving money to rich people" bit

Imagine for a moment, you're one of the wealthiest people on the planet.

The Governor signs in a law a bill protecting the 'freedom' of young people to privacy.

Signed on Monday by California Governor Gavin Newsom, it prevents schools from imposing rules requiring teachers to disclose changes to a student’s gender identity without their permission and prohibits retaliation against teachers who refuse to out a student

You have a huge salty meltdown and move your business to Texas.

What a piece of trash.

Imagine for a moment, you're one of the wealthiest people on the planet.

The Governor signs in a law a bill protecting the 'freedom' of young people to privacy.

You have a huge salty meltdown and move your business to Texas.

What a piece of trash.
Keeping parents in the dark on that stuff is truly disgusting. You need parental approval to go on excursions for obvious reasons, but not that? It's vile

Elon is a twat but I'm glad someone is standing up against that rule. Lets face it Elon is moving for tax reasons, hes a greedy ****er, this was just a chance to sink the boot in with it albeit hypocritically given his privacy stance as you say

Well it’s usually the rights criticisms are like comparing a mouse to an elephant and saying the mouse is as big.

I think many right wingers just need to be more honest and own what they want. They want a Trump presidency no matter the cost.

I don’t think there is a limit to anything he could do that would change their minds.

Like the right running stories about how the overwhelming left bias media is against them……in numerous media platforms they own

Keeping parents in the dark on that stuff is truly disgusting. You need parental approval to go on excursions for obvious reasons, but not that? It's vile
They're not getting an operation or any medical treatment. If a parent is engaged with their child they will find out anyway.

Elon is a twat but I'm glad someone is standing up against that rule. Lets face it Elon is moving for tax reasons, hes a greedy ****er, this was just a chance to sink the boot in with it albeit hypocritically given his privacy stance as you say

lol. wtf is this kind of response.

Kids grappling with their sexuality isn't the business of anyone but who they choose to share it with. Whether they're gay or lesbian, or trans.

Elon could be doing it for tax reasons, but sticking the boot in to gay or trans kids is disgraceful.

lol. wtf is this kind of response.

Kids grappling with their sexuality isn't the business of anyone but who they choose to share it with. Whether they're gay or lesbian, or trans.

Elon could be doing it for tax reasons, but sticking the boot in to gay or trans kids is disgraceful.
He's gotta let his own kids know he hates them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're not getting an operation or any medical treatment. If a parent is engaged with their child they will find out anyway.
Not to mention, it protects the safety of the child should their parents be homophobic. There is a reason many gay people stay in the closet, its for safety reasons. If a child has positive engagement with their parents, then the parents will already know this kind of stuff. If the parents are toxic, force them into "camps", or verbally and physically harm the child types. Then the child has every right to keep their identity to themselves. Parents DO NOT have to know everything, the child still have their own rights as well.

Last edited:
He really is a walking psychiatric case.
thousands of people telling him he's the smartest guy on the planet and having all this money that he thinks proves it has completely rotted his brain

though i think he's always been an egotistical nasty piece of shit, stories from his childhood indicate it

its just now he thinks he can say literally anything and be right

What a dumb campaigner

I never understand people like him saying this. It is the complete opposite. Many right winged parties have drifted more to the right in recent years world wide. Where the left sides have moved more central. And what was once considered normal left wing, is now brandished as far left. And when the conservatives lose, they are always like "We need to move further to the right", when that was the main reason they likely lost. And any major party that doesn't want to go further right, is how splinter far right groups break off and form. The current Republican Party is closer to a far right nationalist party than anywhere near the center.

I never understand people like him saying this. It is the complete opposite. Many right winged parties have drifted more to the right in recent years world wide. Where the left sides have moved more central. And what was once considered normal left wing, is now brandished as far left. And when the conservatives lose, they are always like "We need to move further to the right", when that was the main reason they are losing popularity. And the major party that doesn't want to go further right, is how splinter far right groups break off and form.
Telling everyone they are the centre is part of shifting the Overton window

Remove this Banner Ad

Society/Culture Elon Musk - Takeover of Twitter?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back