Preview Essendon vs Collingwood, Melbourne Cricket Ground, 13/07/2014

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We owe these campaigners. ANZAC Day was simply forgettable. Zaka seems to be in great form, loves playing these guys and has done very well in MCG games this year. Let's hope his pasta dinner at his friends' place is a slightly frosty affair next week ;)

And Joe to receive TWO free kicks this week (yes, staggering to believe, I know). Calling it now.
Please be a little bit more realistic in future

Zaharakis of the last 6 weeks and the Zaharakis that started 2012 and 2013? It is probably about even but he's never been able to put a season together that matches Beams.

Think that people forget that Beams was also one of the "cheats". Did a lot to inflate his stats sheet early on without providing any cover and reasonably often for a net loss for the team.
Kinda like Shane Tuck...
My coach has always refered to Tuck as the 30/30 player, he will get 30 touches but his opponent will get 30 touches also

With Watson and Goddard now out, who will captain you guys this week? Do you think missing such leaders will have any bearing on the result? (Of course their playing ability is vital but I'm more interested in the leadership aspect).

With Watson and Goddard now out, who will captain you guys this week? Do you think missing such leaders will have any bearing on the result? (Of course their playing ability is vital but I'm more interested in the leadership aspect).

Geez Heppell would have to be close, but I suspect Stanton would get the nod.

Goddard will captain if we challenge. let the MRP have their way and they can suspend the whole team then we wont need a captain. Would love to know what you guys think of goddards report. Would Collingwood challenge this? coz there is about a 98.676% chance we wont coz we like being the MRPs ****ing door mats. i have honestly never seen as soft a report in 45 years of watching this shit

Goddard will captain if we challenge. let the MRP have their way and they can suspend the whole team then we wont need a captain. Would love to know what you guys think of goddards report. Would Collingwood challenge this? coz there is about a 98.676% chance we wont coz we like being the MRPs ******* door mats. i have honestly never seen as soft a report in 45 years of watching this shit

The Goddard player thread will let you know what many of us think of the suspension.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeah but a bump does not equal rough conduct. Loathe to quote BT to back up an argument, but he did call it 'a soft free kick"

Yeah I agree, I was just stating that that's what you can see from the footage, its a ****ing joke.

They key question really is whether the Dalai Lama will be penalised for scragging the entire game? Nothing in footy shits me more.

Don't forget the rest of the trio of cheating campaigners, Macaffer and Frost. 0% talent, 100% illegal holding. campaigners.

Going to be that much harder without Goddard (assuming he doesn't get off on appeal). After last week, I'm not going to give us away, but it's pretty damn close...

Goddard will captain if we challenge. let the MRP have their way and they can suspend the whole team then we wont need a captain. Would love to know what you guys think of goddards report. Would Collingwood challenge this? coz there is about a 98.676% chance we wont coz we like being the MRPs ******* door mats. i have honestly never seen as soft a report in 45 years of watching this shit
Yeah, fair enough. I just had a look at the vision and if that is what the charge is based on it seems ridiculous to reach a conclusive answer as to what happened. I would assume that a medical report and umpires version were submitted, otherwise it is pretty flimsy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back