Preview Essendon vs Collingwood, Melbourne Cricket Ground, 13/07/2014

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't forget the rest of the trio of cheating campaigners, Macaffer and Frost. 0% talent, 100% illegal holding. campaigners.
made me laugh. I'd say three quarters of back men and taggers are 'campaigners' according to your logic.

Any chance of us having an emotional let down after the Port win will have been shattered given the Goddard suspension bullshit I reckon.

Seriously, **** the AFL, **** them all. That means you this week Collingwood.
Still got to have the horses though. And you don't reckon they'll be breathing fire after losing to a team without a bench in the last quarter? Losing to Gold Coast up there in isolation isn't poor. Losing to them when they had no rotations in the last quarter, and only a 1 goal lead at 3/4 time is beyond poor.

No, not really.
089128-dustin-fletcher.jpg

made me laugh. I'd say three quarters of back men and taggers are 'campaigners' according to your logic.

Tell frosty and caff to keep a notebook in their socks. Detailed notes on how Hooker and Hocking go about their work would really benefit them in actually, you know, defending and stuff

Yeah, fair enough. I just had a look at the vision and if that is what the charge is based on it seems ridiculous to reach a conclusive answer as to what happened. I would assume that a medical report and umpires version were submitted, otherwise it is pretty flimsy.

Yeah you're right, MRP's summary said based on Port Adelaide medical report. Cornes played out the rest of the game though so would like to know what was actually in the medical report.

Tell frosty and caff to keep a notebook in their socks. Detailed notes on how Hooker and Hocking go about their work would really benefit them in actually, you know, defending and stuff
Wasn't Hocking suspended this year for striking?

Yeah you're right, MRP's summary said based on Port Adelaide medical report. Cornes played out the rest of the game though so would like to know what was actually in the medical report.

I call bullshit.

How can a low impact collision/bump/tap result in a medical report being required in the first instance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wasn't Hocking suspended this year for striking?

Doesn't Dayne Beams have a tattoo on his leg?

"Ask random questions which have nothing to do with the discussion" is one of my favourite games.

The completely and utterly irrelevant reply has really upped your standing in this argument :drunk:
It's not OK to hold your opponent & is called cheating but it's ok to strike someone and get suspended. OK then i will leave you to it. Enjoy the game.

I prefer this one...

Jack+Frost+NAB+Cup+Rd+1+Collingwood+v+Western+FI1AuFD2GScl.jpg

no this one...

312974_gp.jpg

no this one...

854915-11ab6192-db3e-11e3-bb5e-bb14174cd6c1.jpg

no this one...

Jack+Frost+NAB+Cup+Rd+1+Collingwood+v+Essendon+NiobiWIxyshl.jpg

no this one....

Jack+Frost+AFL+Rd+2+Sydney+v+Collingwood+hrSrW7n1YS9l.jpg

I could actually post another 5-6, there are literally more photos of him on google making illegal contact than there are with ball in hand.

It's not OK to hold your opponent & is called cheating but it's ok to strike someone and get suspended. OK then i will leave you to it. Enjoy the game.

The point is that Goddard didn't get away with something illegal, but your bloke Caff was able to ride Cotchin for 120 minutes without his consent, and participate freely in the subsequent matches (in the same manner, I might add).

i couldn't give two shits about hocking throwing the occasional elbow, it's now of the many reasons why i love him, apart from the fact that he's courageous as all hell and is excellent at what he does, and he's excellent at what he does without feeling the need to bear hug his opponent and not look at the ball, i would have thought that much is pretty obvious.

The views of myself and Ben the Gooner on Frost and Macaffer aren't exactly new, and won't change if they keep playing as is

So are we cheating or are the umpires incompetent?

By your logic poor umpiring = team/individual cheating

I'd say most teams cheat every weekend based on the umpiring this year.

Hope we cheat ourselves to a hollow victory on the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back