Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Are people with Richarlison or Siggy dumping or keeping with the signing of Bernard?

It's an interesting one. Looks like Sigurdsson will be playing the no.10 role so don't see it affecting him. Richarlison will surely get first crack starting on the left but it seems that's the spot he'd be competing for.

Are people with Richarlison or Siggy dumping or keeping with the signing of Bernard?
Richarlison has been their best over preseason. See no reason not to stich with him.

I'm holding off on Everton until I see how they lineup and who looks the goods. If I was to pick one right now it'd be Richarlison due to already playing under Silva.

I'm holding off on Everton until I see how they lineup and who looks the goods. If I was to pick one right now it'd be Richarlison due to already playing under Silva.
Niasse?

He used to play for Silva too. :p

I said I wasn't going to, but I've made some more changes.Think having money concentrated on a couple of players makes sense in case I need to make changes early. Having it spread out is dangerous because harder to move up to more expensive players doing well.

He used to play for Silva too. :p

I said I wasn't going to, but I've made some more changes.Think having money concentrated on a couple of players makes sense in case I need to make changes early. Having it spread out is dangerous because harder to move up to more expensive players doing well.
I'm anticipating a first wildcard after GW4 unless I'm killing it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has anyone done a Draft Fantasy Football? Sounds interesting.
Any thoughts greatly appreciated
Looks very solid. Mkhi hasn't really fired in the Prem League yet, but a lot of people have picked him (I guess he's cheaper due to not firing in the PL yet). I think people have said Son is away the first few weeks because he's playing for Korea or something... or was late coming back?

View attachment 541025

Haven’t logged in until today so I’m expecting a slow start with lots of transfers

Ditch Kane, KDB, Neves, Kenedy, Stones, Van Dijk, Schurrle, Lascelles and Balbuena.

Get Aguero, Bernardo, Salah, Mendy, Robertson, and three others.

Those calls based on projected early form or for all season? I'm backing Salah to revert somewhat to the mean so I don't consider him good value.

I don't understand your logic.

Does that mean Kane will revert to the mean and not be good value?

Value in fantasy isn't based on form, it's based on ownership. Salah has >50% ownership. Not starting with him is suicide.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy EPL - 18/19

Remove this Banner Ad

Back