Mod. Notice Finals tickets thread - keep it in here please

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm flying out on Tuesday to stay with my brother in Melbourne for free! Haven't seen that campaigner in ages. Fingers crossed for the ballot, but please keep us in mind anyone who manages to score tickets but can't make it (you poor souls). Willing to pay of course, and possibly even able to help out a few others here that are looking for free accomodation too. Will have to check first, but surely there is enough room on the couch for the two or three of us and I don't bite.

Looking for just a single ticket. Always wanted to go, hopefully the dream comes true! Pm me if you can assist. Willing to pay a good amount for the ticket.

**** just got an sms about gf tickets. Heart stopped but it was just saying make sure u have money in as the ballot is processed today!!!!!!
Yeah got that too. Would imagine they will not start processing tickets for a little while now. You don't send a mass text out like that then not allow people to act on the text.... but who knows. I am refreshing my credit card balance every few minutes anyways, just hoping to see it drop.

Yeah got that too. Would imagine they will not start processing tickets for a little while now. You don't send a mass text out like that then not allow people to act on the text.... but who knows. I am refreshing my credit card balance every few minutes anyways, just hoping to see it drop.
I'll just cheat and wait for someone to post here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone know a contact where I can change credit card numbers?

taken from the pdf guide:
If you need to change your credit card details prior to the ballot, you can do so up until 11am, Friday, September 25 by contacting Ticketek on 132 849. Note: You cannot update your credit card via your my ticketek account

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice Finals tickets thread - keep it in here please

Remove this Banner Ad

Back