MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl

Premiership Player
Jan 28, 2001
at home :)
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Okay boys and girls - we now know our fate.

A BIG game against the Weagles sometime on Saturday. :D

Lets not be negative this week, lets be positive and look forward to another great game. We can, and will beat them and progress further into the finals.

Be Proud, Be Loud.

k
xx

we get a home final because we finished higher! quite simple really. We didn't play that poorly today - certainly a much better performance than last weekend or v Collingwood.

k
xx

Originally posted by MarksGirl-kbcrowgirl
Okay boys and girls - we now know our fate.

A BIG game against the Weagles sometime on Saturday. :D

Lets not be negative this week, lets be positive and look forward to another great game. We can, and will beat them and progress further into the finals.

Be Proud, Be Loud.

k
xx

I should be down for this weeks final & hopefully the right changes will be made, but i just wish i had the patent for a workable brain pill as i'm bloody sure i would sell a few to the Crows playing & coaching staff,

Re: Re: Fire up Crows fans for a home final!

Originally posted by noddy
I should be down for this weeks final & hopefully the right changes will be made, but i just wish i had the patent for a workable brain pill as i'm bloody sure i would sell a few to the Crows playing & coaching staff,

Should be a great game - we will win I am sure, I hope everyone gets along to support the boys - they need us now more than ever.

k
xx

Sorry wont be there this week due to work commitments,but there is no tomorrow now,every SUPPORTER that goes to the game MUST be behind our boys 120%................the AFC have to get it right no more stuffing around no more crap footy:mad:

They have made it hard for themselves, they have dug themselves a hole and now we have somehow got to dig ourselves out of it:(

Ins: Bassett,Hart,Stevens

Outs: Reilly,Burns and Ladhams

Thoughts?????

Perrie YOU were shocking yesterday lift your game:mad: :mad:

I am not going either. I have soccer commitments

We should beat West Coast but will struggle the week after.

Another devastating loss.

Ins Hart Bassett Stevens

Out Reilly Buns and Stenglein (If we only want one tagger) or Perrie.

Its all good to be positive but lets be realistic and see how far can we really progress??????

I am confidents we will beat West Coast as they don't have a good record at Football Park and are devestated with injuries to its key players. This game I am not worried about.

Next comes Brisbane or Collingwood. We would get absolutely spanked by Collingwood. If we get an injury hit Brisbane on the GABBA and put in performance of our lifes we will progress to the Preliminary Final.

How many of you can actually see us beating Power after a trip to Brisbane and possibly the toughest game we will have this year?????? I certainly can't. You can compete all you like, you can win the midfield all you like but if you are class below your opponent in finals thats what seperates teams.

Whats the point of winning the midfield when you keep burning the ball going forward and not giiving your forwards a decent chance?????

Look for the positives. We will finish 6th, which means we get draft picks 13, 28, 44, 60, 76. If we are smart with our 1st 2 picks we could get a couple of gun players of the future. Who knows maybe we get extremely lucky and draft a gun CHF like Fergus Watts with pick 13.;)

This finals campaign gives us a good chance to see who really wants to stand up anyway.

If there's any tickets left by 9am Thursday morning I shall certainly be there.

Just my luck to get up to 264 on the waiting list and then find out there won't be new silver memberships next year :mad:

I'm not convinced we are done for. Whilst I think it's highly unlikely we'll win the flag, there are many x-factors to come and not all work against us.

1. We must beat West Coast and do so soundly to pick up our confidence and play some players into form.

2. We would then either face Collingwood at the MCG (a tough ask) or seemingly more likely Brisbane at the Gabba (ditto). Here the Brisbane injury list is an x-factor.

3. If we were to overcome this, we would then face either Sydney at Stadium Oz or more likely Port at Footy Park. The x-factor here would be Port's ability to stand up in finals.

This is all a long way off and we have to take it "one week at a time". You never know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Am I the only one that thinks that Port Adelaide will not choke like they did last year??????:confused:

Nope. I doubt they will choke stiffy. But it hangs over their heads until they prove themselves.

We can but hope.

Originally posted by Stiffy_18
Am I the only one that thinks that Port Adelaide will not choke like they did last year??????:confused:
Choke is the wrong word.

Port have been the best side in the H&A season. But they're gonna have a tough run in the finals.

Sydney will be their easiest match. Then they'll have to beat either Brisbane or Collingwood (or us ;)) in the preliminary. After that they'll have Brisbane or Collingwood in the Grand Final.

A couple of tough matches. They could easily lose one of them.

Port won't choke, they will win the premiership.

They'll take Sydney to the cleaners this weekend, refresh themselves and return to AAMI for the prelim and destroy a brave but ultimately tired and injury-riddled Brisbane, before taking all before them and capturing the flag by overcoming a spirited Collingwood side who has neither the all round strength nor the depth of talent to match the Power.

I can't remember a finals' series so obviously decided before the last Saturday in September since the Bombers of 2000.

South would be covered (hopefully by Life again :D) if 5AA cover Norwood on the Friday night again.

Although with an AFL final at the same time, is that likely?

If not, Central-South should still generate more interest than Port-Glenelg.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fire up Crows fans for a home final!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back