Freo looking to trade in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Dawes would actually be a good fit for a Ross Lyon style game plan.

You need another true KPF to go with Pav.

Im sick of versatility, its the last thing we need. Dawes > Clark at FF no doubt.

Unlike Harvey, i don't believe every player has to be versatile. But as we already have Pav, and Anthony and maybe!! Sibosado that are key forwards, it would be nice to have a guy that can play in other positions if the team needed it. Plus every club in Melbourne will be going after Dawes can't see us getting a look in.

You having a go, Baldy? :)

It was too good an opportunity !

I have seen more of Dawes than Clark so it is easier to have an opinion on him. He is a very hard work working player, big and strong and takes a good mark. His kicking was a problem earlier in the year but he seemed to have worked that out which indicates a good work ethic. (BT as goalkicking coach might have a bit to do with it too.)

I would be keen to get him to the club if we could.

He is quite an articulate bloke too. Saw him on Before the Game one day and his dad runs an antique book store.

Rumour has it Z.Clarke to richmond for T.Taylor and our compo pick we recieved last year for tambling from adel which they recievd for Bock going to G.C.

Rumour has it Z.Clarke to richmond for T.Taylor and our compo pick we recieved last year for tambling from adel which they recievd for Bock going to G.C.
Fwoooarr.. I dunno, can you chuck in Tommy Hislop too?? :eek:

When you consider it would take the likes of Z. Clarke as part of a deal to Snag O'meara - I don't see us offering him away for a stale bag of Doritos.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With Sandi coming to the end of his career and Griffin more than likely leaving, I'd much prefer Clark than Dawes. Also no go home factor.

Picking Clark up now is as much about 4-5 years time when our big fellas retire, as it is 2012. Much better to pick up a decent tall now while we can, as it takes a hell of alot of pressure of with trading/drafting in the future.

I rate Dawes, but he doesn't provide as much for us structurally in the future.

Surely you have this wrong - it must be Zac and our compo pick for TTT Terrible Troy Taylor

Thoughts on Bower?

Would strengthen our backline considerably if back from injuries.

Have heard his name floated around.

Had 2 fairly poor years mainly due to injury and could be a cheapish pick up or trade.

Thoughts on Bower?

Would strengthen our backline considerably if back from injuries.

Have heard his name floated around.

Had 2 fairly poor years mainly due to injury and could be a cheapish pick up or trade.

Think it was Duffield (journo) that said Carlton were looking at a swap of Roberton for Bower. Whether anything comes of it, who knows.

I've said it before and quite a few disagreed but we'd be mad not to jump at that trade IMO.

I dont mind Roberton and would rather use a pick to get a player like Bower.

Need to add depth.

Roberton is still 20-21 and has had his ok games with FFC.

We have 8 or so spots to fill so reason I mention Bower is if he is delisted then we can get him in PSD.

The Bower for Roberton trade however I would probably also do.

If fit would be instant best 22.

Any ideas on small defenders we could target? Other than Davis who is out their...Arnfield?

No to bower/Roberton swap. Bower is psd bonus not a target.

Remove this Banner Ad

Freo looking to trade in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back