Preview Game 263 - St Kilda v Port @ Marvel 30 Jun 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't for the life of me wish for the players to not put in any effort and for us to get smashed by St Kilda. I think when the time rolls around sunday i will still be hoping for a win and for these players to show some of the talent that has gone missing in recent weeks.

Kenny is a dead man walking, it is clearly happening now but i think it won't happen until the season is officially cactus. I think that's been made pretty clear with the messaging this week.
I think it's a fluid situation that will change week-to-week.

If we lose to the Saints and no action is taken on Ken, I'd expect to see 5 - 7,000 less people at the Bulldogs game than there was on Saturday (32k).

Rapidly falling attendance is more likely to spook this mob into a decision than embarrassing efforts on the field.

I think it's a fluid situation that will change week-to-week.

If we lose to the Saints and no action is taken on Ken, I'd expect to see 5 - 7,000 less people at the Bulldogs game than there was on Saturday (32k).

Rapidly falling attendance is more likely to spook this mob into a decision than embarrassing efforts on the field.

Rucci's going with they lose to Saints he's gone the next week. He also said if we beat the saints then lose to the Bulldogs he's gone..... he thinks unless they string a pile of wins together he's gone.

He won't last till years end.

I think Carr will be coaching v Richmond and there will be 72,000 people there with a parade down King William Street and rthey will need extra TV's in the Riverbank Plaza with free hot dogs or something.

Rucci's going with they lose to Saints he's gone the next week. He also said if we beat the saints then lose to the Bulldogs he's gone..... he thinks unless they string a pile of wins together he's gone.

He won't last till years end.

I think Carr will be coaching v Richmond and there will be 72,000 people there with a parade down King William Street and rthey will need extra TV's in the Riverbank Plaza with free hot dogs or something.
I reckon the atmosphere at the first home game after he's gone, especially if we're still in finals contention, will be unreal.

It'll be a freeing of the shackles for both players and supporters I think.

I reckon the atmosphere at the first home game after he's gone, especially if we're still in finals contention, will be unreal.

It'll be a freeing of the shackles for both players and supporters I think.
I wanna see intensity at the ball and at the opposition. Haven't seen that consistently for years. We get that and the crowd will respond

Will Kenny pull the trigger on Tommy A and/or Will Lorenz? Only if Rioli doesn't come up I suspect. He's picking for his future not that of the club otherwise DBJ should have a rest as well as McEntee.

In: Boak, Rioli (or Tommy A),
Out: Burgoyne, McEntee,

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love the club but also have never cared less about the results. Win or lose it does 0, never been a Ken hater but something needs to give. We make the 8 we'll just be embarrased. Hoping Lorenz gets a crack at Burgoynes spot and Tanasta is given a run if Rioli still ain't good but the ins will probably be Boak and Frank Evans.

Think I saw video of Rioli training?

That could be an in this time around?

Thought Dante was very good against Boyd for Norwood, Boyd has about 10-15 kilos on him. Got in front of him held him out beat him on hit outs got half a dozen clearances. Did give away a free to Boyd in front of goal but was more impressed he ragdolled Boyd than concerned about the goal.

Think the scales are tipping Dantes way from here.

I'm sure they'll play Sweet but it might be the last game he gets for a while if he doesn't deliver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back