Preview Game 263 - St Kilda v Port @ Marvel 30 Jun 1:10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no ..

You leave simple Kenny alone ..

Naughty fans View attachment 2032233
Barrett & the rest of the Ken-loving media are idiots. It's not the disgruntled, booing supporters that are now 'tearing the club apart,' it is Ken and his enablers at the club, masquerading as Port Adelaide people that have disenfranchised a huge chunk of members & supporters! The football world will eventually see that the "white noise" was right all along. Hinkley reached his ceiling 8 years ago, and Koch & Co have wasted 8 years of development of the team.

Really, the "Never tear us apart" is being sung about Koch & Co, and should be sung with more gusto than ever before!

What absolutely shits me about this pissweak club right now is that if Ken had been sacked this week we could potentially finish Top 4 and have a serious tilt at the flag this year.

Momentum would build, confidence would build, we would add some unpredictability, anything could happen.

But no, Ports AFL controlled board put Ken >>>>> premiership + the wants to the 60,000 club members.
They want Collingwood, Carlton and Essendon in the Top 4 with Sydney.
Don't have to be a genius to work out why.
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Get what you deserve.
DGAF what happens in this game, get an easy win or lose, will make no difference in September if houseboat hinkley is left in charge.

We are definitely on a hiding for nothing this week.

Win, & the smug quartet of campaigners (Ken, Koch, CD & Richo) buy themselves at least a few more weeks.

Lose, & the media will come out in full force blaming the supporters for heaping unnecessary pressure on their beloved Ken.

The Monday morning Age headline: “Is it time to ban booing of head coaches?”.

Kane & Bucks SEN: “Seeing Bevo in the crowd wouldn’t have helped Ken’s cause, despite the fact they’re playing them next week. Say what you want, but you can’t expect a coach to make the right calls when someone as intimidating as Bevo is staring at you from the grandstand”.

Whateley: The big question this Monday morning is, “Are Port Adelaide supporters the most delusional in world sport?, I would strongly argue yes, but I’m happy to take your calls if you tend to disagree”.

Win, & the smug quartet of campaigners (Ken, Koch, CD & Richo) buy themselves at least a few more weeks.

Lose, & the media will come out in full force blaming the supporters for heaping unnecessary pressure on their beloved Ken.

Kane & Bucks SEN: “Seeing Bevo in the crowd wouldn’t have helped Ken’s cause, despite the fact they’re playing them next week. Say what you want, but you can’t expect a coach to make the right calls when someone as intimidating as Bevo is staring at you from the grandstand”.

Whateley: The big question this Monday morning is, “Are Port Adelaide supporters the most delusional in world sport?, I would strongly argue yes, but I’m happy to take your calls if you tend to disagree”.
I’m so tempted to call the weasel

Yeah but the writing is on the wall, the dam will break, there will be no fairytale, the end is nigh.... just a matter of when.

We are getting blamed regardless - who cares!

Yeah but the writing is on the wall, the dam will break, there will be no fairytale, the end is nigh.... just a matter of when.

We are getting blamed regardless - who cares!
Did we get the blame when the heat was on Choco?

We seem to get blamed a lot. Shut up you lot, accept you’re playing in the big league and be grateful.

I remember Whately a few weeks ago talk about Nicks and the Crows and saying they have high expectations and the fans will get restless soon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did we get the blame when the heat was on Choco?

We seem to get blamed a lot. Shut up you lot, accept you’re playing in the big league and be grateful.

I remember Whately a few weeks ago talk about Nicks and the Crows and saying they have high expectations and the fans will get restless soon.

Ken is the poster boy of Victoria, or he has a lot of videos of these people.....

Port by 30pts.

Port is an emotional based team, this is a do it for kenny game then back to hinkleyball the week after.
Yep looks like it when players are saying things like this.
Butters says that he and Hinkley have formed a close bond over the last six years and that he loves the 57-year-old unwaveringly.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
You can’t beat true love !

Lol... after weeks of crap culminating in a thrashing by a team outside the 8... we have omitted 1 player! What a ****ing joke!

Barrett & the rest of the Ken-loving media are idiots. It's not the disgruntled, booing supporters that are now 'tearing the club apart,' it is Ken and his enablers at the club, masquerading as Port Adelaide people that have disenfranchised a huge chunk of members & supporters! The football world will eventually see that the "white noise" was right all along. Hinkley reached his ceiling 8 years ago, and Koch & Co have wasted 8 years of development of the team.

Really, the "Never tear us apart" is being sung about Koch & Co, and should be sung with more gusto than ever before!
Maybe the crowd has to change the last line

And Ken can Never Tear Us Apart.

83% win loss record against bottom 10 teams including a 12-1 record against the Saints in Hinkley's time at Port, and under the roof, no wind or rain, dry track, to play fast attacking footy, we should romp it in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back