Game Day Game Day Thread for QF2, 2024 vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I checked out emotionally a few years back so don't really feel much of anything these days. Haven't been to a game all year and only really starting to watch us in the last month or 2. I guess due to the letdowns of this regime its difficult to get too invested any more. Sure I'll crack a bottle of Red and watch the game on TV tonight, whereas in the past I would be watching the clock all day waiting to crack the first beer at the pub and then get to the Oval with great excitement, nervousness and anticipation. I just don't have that anymore. Having come to the conclusion what are corrupt tin pot comp the AFL is hasn't helped either.

But any rate... Go Team!

I haven’t been invested most of the season but since boo game and more specifically from the Carlton game, this team has given a glimmer of hope. They’ve been showing a resolve I haven’t seen for a long time. Even during 20-21 seasons.
I’d be bitterly disappointed if these guys dropped this one regardless of Hinkley effect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ve all become so weary lol.

Like many have already expressed I’m not really invested in what happens tonight but I’m taking my son and he’s absolutely pumped. So I’m excited for him more than anything.
you could say hes...

FCUKIN PUMPED

Sweet to get between Danger and the ball at every stoppage.

Jason Horne Francis to further embarrass the All Australian selectors.

Port to casually move on to a Preliminary Final.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back