Game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

on a positive note

that was the worst half of footy i've seen from the crows.

they can't get worse.

you've got to have bad to have good.

its only going to improve from here.

...please

on a positive note. cook is playing well. starting to look comfortable with pace of game.

Sadly he needs to learn how to dispose of the ball to his team mates rather than the opposition, cost us 3 goals so far.

But he does try.

I don't blame the kids though but i do blame the senior players for showing no leadership what so ever,

Burton misses 2 pretty easy goals early in the first quarter & that now sets the standard for the rest of the game.

We're too handball happy- we handball it when its seriously not necessary. Our kicking is woeful- we've also got no targets to hit up cause we're too busy behind the ball putting up a 'zone' that doesn't even work properly. Teams slice through our zone sooo easily. Same old shit. We won't win a game this season if we keep up this trash.

The zone is for pussies!

Seriously our players look so confused out there! We need to play some simple hard nosed man on man footy for a while. At least that would play the confidence and form back into some of our better players. They just all look lost, confused and.. well.. depressed. If we can win the last half that would be a start. Although that would imply us playing some actual football between now and then.

At least the supporters at the ground gave them a fair boo as they walked off. Damn well deserved it.

on a positive note

that was the worst half of footy i've seen from the crows.

they can't get worse.

you've got to have bad to have good.

its only going to improve from here.

...please
I'm not going to count my chickens on that one ... Or maybe I should, better than watching this game!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It is time to stop blaming injuries

- we are handball happy even Walker is refusing to kick the ball
- our zone is totally dysfunctional and allows oppositions forwards to get behind our defence
- Our skill level is as poor as I have seen for 5 years
- players look confused

We're too handball happy- we handball it when its seriously not necessary. Our kicking is woeful- we've also got no targets to hit up cause we're too busy behind the ball putting up a 'zone' that doesn't even work properly. Teams slice through our zone sooo easily. Same old shit. We won't win a game this season if we keep up this trash.

We panic & the opposition know this.

Gonna be a bad bad year this one.

lets face it sides have worked us out, even Carlton are running through our zone and restricting our run from HB through the middle, this is why they dropped Waite and Thorton

as usual we have no plan b

craigy MUST change things up this half, need to try some man on man accountable footy , he cant persist with this crap zoning. but i doubt he will change

its a long way back for us now and i dont mean this game but our club in general, we are the new easybeats of the league :(

It is time to stop blaming injuries

- we are handball happy even Walker is refusing to kick the ball
- our zone is totally dysfunctional and allows oppositions forwards to get behind our defence
- Our skill level is as poor as I have seen for 5 years
- players look confused

Can't add much more other than we have TOO MANY passengers

Cook is not a player .......a wingmen who just handballs and doesn't run the lines

Walker surely has to be dropped

Teams are cutting through our midfield like a knife thru butter .....our defense has no chance

craigy MUST change things up this half, need to try some man on man accountable footy , he cant persist with this crap zoning. but i doubt he will change

its a long way back for us now and i dont mean this game but our club in general, we are the new easybeats of the league :(

Make no mistakes this is a player problem ......loopy kicks, loopy handballs and continually missing targets by hand & foot

We look terribly slow and dumb.. This is so bad.. Davis, Cook and McLeod have been good. Everyone else has been fumbling the hell out of the ball and making HORRIBLE decisions when they have it. D-Mack is trying hard but not doing a lot though.. Just frustrating!!!!

FFS watch the game ......Dmac is our best player and the only one making things happen ....Cook is a dime a dozen player who plays tentative footy and frankly we are getting nothing when he's on

Remove this Banner Ad

Game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back