Game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Burton is massively overrated on this board... yes he may be "presenting" but he misses far too many shots. He has missed 5 shots at goal today. That is not good enough. Not to mention his habit of getting in the way of other forwards. We need to play Walker out of the square. I just think having Burton there is hindering Walker's development as he is taking the position he should be playing in.

i agree...

At least you know you're not being beaten everywhere, like Danog said it's basically just your terrible goalkicking which isn't going to happen every week. As a Richmond supporter I can understand your frustration at your insane overuse of the football but at least you guys are capable of pulling it off and making it look very impressive from time to time. They just need to learn that it's not appropriate all the time. I rated the shit out of you guys before this season, you're definitely nowhere near as bad as the scoreline/this season suggests so far.

And Mackay is an absolute star.

Davis, Mackay, McLeod, Walker & Maric. Honerable mention to Schmidt who is looking good. But really good debut by Davis so far, been solid.

Everyone else has been putrid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

there neil craig did you notice who kicked the last goal you dick!

taylor walker you know hes the block from broken hill. kick the bloody thing into space and give them a go. and stick your zone right where it fits.

Last minute of the 3rd and Craig finally wakes up and when Mackay goes forward we actually have a forward in there.

FFS and I repeat FFS, leave Walker there and not have him f**kin about in defence, our guys have no confidence in having targets going frward and always look sideways through the centre, it's driving me mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're actually sticking tackles but our tackles are so technically wrong. ****ING PIN THEIR ARMS. We just tackle around their waist- no wonder they can get a handball off. It's a joke that this hasn't been rectified. Pin their arms= holding the ball. I guarantee you if we get this right we'll see a much better team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back