Geelong break record for most wins in a decade

Remove this Banner Ad

Dean "The Weapon" Robinson was hired by the Geelong Football Club in 2007.

The former Rodeo Clown then worked for the Gold Coast and Essendon Football Clubs.

Both clubs were sanctioned for drug violations while Dean Robinson was under their employment.

Dean Robinson was a very very close associate of Stephen Dank.

Dean "The Weapon" Robinson was hired by the Geelong Football Club in 2007.

The former Rodeo Clown then worked for the Gold Coast and Essendon Football Clubs.

Both clubs were sanctioned for drug violations while Dean Robinson was under their employment.

Dean Robinson was a very very close associate of Stephen Dank.

Oh well in that case the Sydney Roosters, coached by his brother Trent, are probably taking EPO at every scrum.

footnote
ˈfʊtnəʊt/
noun
  1. 1.
    an additional piece of information printed at the bottom of a page.
    synonyms: note, marginal note, annotation, comment, gloss; More, Geelong 2007-11

So when people look at 2007-11 in AFL, Geelong will be the foot note.

Pies, Hawks and Saints will be the headliners. Gotcha.

Eagles were junkies.

You were steroid cheats.

Course we were.

Because as everyone knows, anyone who is mates with someone who's done something wrong, goes to their place of employment and does the same thing.

It's why all cops - all of them - are corrupt. Because one cop was once corrupt, he corrupted the next cop, so on and so forth.

Roger Rogerson = no clean cops, ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lions, North, Bombers or Crows ? Who do you remember ?

You have to have a mental deficiency seriously.

I was a kid who mainly followed NRL but I remember clearly that North made 7 straight prelims, the Crows were the side that came from outside the top 4 and played beautiful footy via guys like Jarman, Modra (yes I know he didn't win a flag) McLeod with his two NS medals etc, Essendon were the brilliant side who underachieved but still had one year where they were all but perfect. Hell, even vague afl fans understand the significant nature of the 'if it bleeds' win in 01 because of who it came against.

Brisbane. What's your point? What have North in the 90s got to do with that?

It's like saying the Pies team of the 20s is a footnote to the West Coast team of the 90s

Oh I remember them too, by the way, if you want to chuck them into the argument. Heck, why not just go back to the VFA days.

history remembers, it doesn't deeply analyse every moment.

We won.

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong break record for most wins in a decade

Remove this Banner Ad

Back