Review Geelong defeats Lions by 1 point - Rd 2, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Mods are going to busy in the morning deleting all the brave salty posts that will be posted when everyone is asleep
The best part about those posts is applying the bans a day later and then have no recollection oof why they get banned.

GO Catters

Trying to work out of opposition fans are saltier when we lose or when we win
Chief could do a deal with Saxa to collect the salt from our matchday threads on the Main Board

Jeez, how much did u guys pay the umps for that disgraceful hometown biased robbery ? be some nice brown paper bags with a bundle of cash in the umps room no doubt. Unreal.

Not as much as Collingwood is paying for Treloar to play at the Doggies.

You're right; I watched the first quarter and the last 8 minutes. All I know is the umps went on an absolute tear the last 7 minutes giving you guys absolutely everything, and, then robbed the Lions of the most obvious free kick of all time. Looking at the replay just now though the ump was too far away and on the boundry. Should have been one on the open side to call that.

If it'd been the other way, you'd be going off your head right now. I'm just a neutral calling it like I see it.
Evening.
Cleary you are reacting to the last minute of play, lions got about 4 goals from free kicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jeez, how much did u guys pay the umps for that disgraceful hometown biased robbery ? be some nice brown paper bags with a bundle of cash in the umps room no doubt. Unreal.
True luckily we have room in our salary cap to pay them ...lucky us

You're right; I watched the first quarter and the last 8 minutes. All I know is the umps went on an absolute tear the last 7 minutes giving you guys absolutely everything, and, then robbed the Lions of the most obvious free kick of all time. Looking at the replay just now though the ump was too far away and on the boundry. Should have been one on the open side to call that.

If it'd been the other way, you'd be going off your head right now. I'm just a neutral calling it like I see it.
Evening.
Well good for you, neutral what rubbish. No-one is neutral in football

Meh they want to come in here with the salt they can get the reaction...it’s been deleted anyway

fu** them

I strongly suggest taking the advice offered - if you decide to engage with them or bait them, then it may not be just them in trouble

If you feel an opposition poster is trolling then report the post and don't engage

Not that I want to go on and on about the umpiring, but man - what's with the rabid focus of the media (and main board) over that missed free? Yes, it was a big mistake... but what about the other 10-15+ mistakes from the umpires over the course of the game?

Has Scott said how many weeks Duncan, Menegola and Cameron are away from returning? Could use a few names back.
Duncan playing VFL tomorrow, apparently Cameron is an possibility for Easter Monday

Not sure on Menegola

As a club and as fans, we have been extremely well served by Joel Selwood and Tom Hawkins. We should be thankful for how much joy these guys have given us over a dozen years. I am not exclusively about Flags, I cherish the weekly win and man they have carried us to a few. That was a memorable performance from those two.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Geelong defeats Lions by 1 point - Rd 2, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back