Autopsy Geelong loses to PA in QF2 by about 6 goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're playing a gws team that could quite possibly be without toby greene so you've basically been gifted a spot in the prelim. The loser of bris/melb has to play probably the dogs who are a 4 goal better team than gws. Geelong are totally fine
You are incorrect.
We got nowhere near beating a very depleted GWS only 2 weeks ago. At Geelong.

You are incorrect.
We aren’t very good at K.Park these days- much better suited to Optus- we will win there. Toby, or not.

We aren’t very good at K.Park these days- much better suited to Optus- we will win there. Toby, or not.
All I can hope is that GWS are as cooked as we are, with less time for recovery.
But they did this in 2018 as well, and got to the GF.

You are incorrect.

We kicked 3.7 in the final quarter so we must have been doing reasonably OK

Has the mrp been through our game yet ? Lols...again at 7 last night trolling Tommy's pushes if you could call it that and bit of shove with Bonner and Wines in the last half.

You are incorrect. Toby Greene played and kicked 4 goals and probably best on ground.

Like i said, you've been gifted a spot into the prelim if Greene goes.
They're not going to suspend a GWS player in the finals, least of all Toby Greene.

Maybe, maybe not. All im saying is that if he gets a week, you've been kissed with a free win in the finals and are back on track.
We won't win regardless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They're not going to suspend a GWS player in the finals, least of all Toby Greene.
Greene will be looking at time on the sideline for his contact with an umpire

It's not a good look and was clearly a deliberate act which should see him sent straight to the tribunal based on the guidelines

It's not a good look and was clearly a deliberate act which should see him sent straight to the tribunal based on the guidelines
He won't get suspended

And they can look at Hawkins "touch" on an umpire and the resultant outcome as the perfect precedent....

Toby should go...but then again...he's not Tom Hawkins.

Very unlike you to give us up.
We must be at rock bottom.
I remember after last yrs loss to them in wk1. I stripped the layers back in my hopes , to week to week. A rocket up the arse loss like that last night, will it be good enough vs the giant's

Everyone seems to be forgetting our three quarters against Melbourne, just a week ago. We can play like that again and if we do, the opposition will fold, particularly if Cameron gets going. No need to surrender meekly just yet.

Yeah but when finals hit we shit the bed which how this team operates..

And they can look at Hawkins "touch" on an umpire and the resultant outcome as the perfect precedent....

Toby should go...but then again...he's not Tom Hawkins.

He will go. You cannot deliberately touch an umpire.
If it was a mistake then fair enough but he bumped the bloke and that has to be at least 2 weeks at the bare minimum.

The only possible way he gets off is for one of those millionaire board executives handing over a considerable amount of $$$ under the table and a deal is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back