Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Time to move on girls.

R.I.P.:(

Zombie-Sign2.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those that haven't been on the introduction board I suggest you take a look at a thread titled ME!!!

It involves a Geelong supporter with the user name Healy. This character GUOCB has a very familar writing style to that of Healy.

In fact I think they are one and the same. I'm not sure if this helps in anyway with getting our sign back, but I had to say it.

You have been exposed Healy!

Re: bb guns

hey guys sorry that this is out of the blue! but i am in search of a bb gun that i can get here in australia, and i'm thinking whats the best way to get a good response from people that have one willing to sell, or know where i can get one from since they cant be shipped in from the u.s (ebay).. and i thought a forum, and i picked this one cos im thinking maybe my fellow hawkers will help me out. PM me if you can help out. cheers guys. sorry once again for people that take offense to a convo breaker!

also, btw..i work for an engineering company, and we are desgning the reinforced concrete for the new stand at skilled stadium..any requests? LOL =)

also, btw..i work for an engineering company, and we are desgning the reinforced concrete for the new stand at skilled stadium..any requests? LOL =)

Some sort of plaque in the outer wall.

Something like

Geelong FC, Hawthorn's bitches since '89.

and then the scores from both the '89 and '08 Grand Finals.

Some sort of plaque in the outer wall.

Something like

Geelong FC, Hawthorn's bitches since '89.

and then the scores from both the '89 and '08 Grand Finals.

**** that would be so funny :D

And then slowly it leaks out where said message can be found, hidden behind a pillar deep in the new stand. An underground engineering map surfaces on the internet with directions to the "hidden plaque" with more and more Hawthorn supporters making it a ritual to "visit the plaque" prior to bounce down when visiting SS for away games.

Noticed today coming back from Geelong,written in bold letters the words Go Hawks across the main hwy heading out of Geelong to Melb just before the the truck tucker shop.
Looks good

Noticed today coming back from Geelong,written in bold letters the words Go Hawks across the main hwy heading out of Geelong to Melb just before the the truck tucker shop.
Looks good

on holidays i just might go for a drive down their in my hawk gear to see that and to eat some good fish and chips in my hawk gear [ i hope my life won't be at risk,
but if i get the courage up i will do it !

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back