Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

The good news is the geelong bypass will open this summer - we will never agin see them on the way to lorne...

Come to think of it you could have a banner

Hawks Premiers
Geelong By-passed

The good news is the geelong bypass will open this summer - we will never agin see them on the way to lorne...

Come to think of it you could have a banner

Hawks Premiers
Geelong By-passed

Hey man... Some of us are OK in Geelong! Just a few bad eggs ruining the cake mix for us Hawks members. We walk proudly amongst the enemy in enemy territory... ;):thumbsu:

Doesn't deserve it's own thread but on the replay in the 4th quarter with 11 mins 29 remaining in the game there's a shot of Bomber Thompson and in the reflection of the glass is a bloke in a Hawthorn jumper with "89" sewn on the back! :thumbsu::D:p

I saw it earlier tonight . . . it absolutely cracked me up

Where has GUOCB gone?

He was asking around for pranks to pull on the hawks.
Don't know why he could be stuffed to be honest.

But I came across one for him.
In Glenferrie road out front of maccas there is a brown and gold 'premiership' horse from the HFC.

Go knock it off GUOCB.

Where has GUOCB gone?

He was asking around for pranks to pull on the hawks.
Don't know why he could be stuffed to be honest.

But I came across one for him.
In Glenferrie road out front of maccas there is a brown and gold 'premiership' horse from the HFC.

Go knock it off GUOCB.
yeah don't know where he has gone do you reckon we scared him away so something of that nature ? cause i know the guys wanted their sign back and all and he said he had it or maybe knew who had it forgotten now ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see they have a DVD on Geelong's 2008 season highlights. I hear they are running it in reverse in order to have a happy ending :D

Maybe we could help them with a name. Here's a starter:

Cats 2008: The Hawk Nightmare continues

When record breaking doesn't mean silverware

Falling at the final hurdle - The 2008 season in review

Any others?

I hope that this is proof enough:D

cropped.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Geelong Road....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back