No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

A shout out to anybody here that may have purchased tickets to gather round in Adelaide.

Have you received or can you print your tickets as yet ?

I have purchased mine and have a confirmation from Ticketec however it says print at home
but there is no link and I cant?

Appreciate if any body has same issue.

I understand it maybe they have not been sent yet but it is getting closer and would be good to know.

Thanks

geez, just has a bullying vibe, laura kane stuck on a bar stool in front of 4 blokes demanding answers about this incident & that .....she's one out and that is not how she fulfills her roles or develops policy surely.....ultimately I reckon she handled herself pretty well......
I mean, she surely knew exactly what the format was going on to the show.

I'm sure they've done similar with previous people in that role? Or are you suggesting they went harder last night because she's a woman?

Like we did with GWS and GC coming in. Was a s**t time to be down the bottom.

Sent from my SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
One positive is that Tassie is an AFL supporting state, so bombarding the team with enormous concessions and a glut of top end draft picks may not be as necessary to help build hype and put bums on seats as was required for the other 2 franchises.

One positive is that Tassie is an AFL supporting state, so bombarding the team with enormous concessions and a glut of top end draft picks may not be as necessary to help build hype and put bums on seats as was required for the other 2 franchises.
Kids drafted there should also perform better. Instead of cocaine fuelled benders, they'll all be snuggled up in uggies and flannies drinking hot milo and watching Vera before a 9.30 lights out.

I get the feeling that the AFL's going to throw everything at Tasmania to make them VERY competitive from day 1.

Rumour mill includes sign on bonuses outside the cap for players that go there, huge draft hands, addtional draft picks that must be exchanged for players, better-than-academey level access to any kids coming through the junior system in Tasmania etc.

Caro thinks Brendan Gale's a lock for CEO. Likely the AFL subsidises them in paying a big name coach HUGE money to go.

Would not surprise me if the AFL's got a secret little plan to try and get them a flag in the first 3-5 years.

Very impressed by Christan Petracca on afl360 tonight (and in general). Spoke very well about how Oliver had damaged his trust but how he had rebuilt it in recent times. Spoke about how everyone is potentially going through something and how it's important to show empathy. Seems like a very decent bloke.

He was asked about the deliberate rushed behind by Broad. Admitted that he didn't really know the exact rule but that he didn't have to because he hardly ever got that far into the backline.

Heard them discus this rule on the TV and was surprised I didn’t know it, but am not surprised the AFL made such a black and white rule, confusing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Using Carlton BigFooty logic, Fremantle should have waited until the bye to deliver the bad news.
All Freo fans want regarding their coach is a total lack of transparency.

Hate Collingwood, liked Flea.
I liked him as a Lions player, but not after he went and whinged to Gil Mac over a coffee in 2022 about the maggies not getting their fair share of frees off the umps.....seems to have worked a charm too, as they would not have got past the Giants in the prelim and then gone on to win the flag without the AFL/umps help actually......De Goey must be on the protected species list that`s for sure, after not being pinged last night for holding/dropping the ball twice.......;)

I liked him as a Lions player, but not after he went and whinged to Gil Mac over a coffee in 2022 about the maggies not getting their fair share of frees off the umps.....seems to have worked a charm too, as they would not have got past the Giants in the prelim and then gone on to win the flag without the AFL/umps help actually......De Goey must be on the protected species list that`s for sure, after not being pinged last night for holding/dropping the ball twice.......;)
utter tosh........

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #13 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back