No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just over 12 months ago I remember a lot of us were wondering if we even had a social media team and it was an in house joke here for a while too. Funny how quick things change.

Callum Twomey wrote this article and I hope it hurt his sole in doing so 😂

Just over 12 months ago I remember a lot of us were wondering if we even had a social media team and it was an in house joke here for a while too. Funny how quick things change.

Callum Twomey wrote this article and I hope it hurt his sole in doing so 😂

Definitely much improved - but still a long way off the course leaders in GWS. Their 'Expansion Cup' stuff last week was bloody funny.

Not all that fussed about Laura Kane, trying in a job ripe for pot shots. To explain that doctors can do a head injury assessment on field was unequivocally wrong. For a lawyer, a surprise and what seemed cover for Jeremy Cameron weeks ago. Doctors, including Makdissi had nobody stopping them saying this today or any time in the past.

Several on here have forecast what should be done. Simply, doctors are not world class. Part of their job is education and advocacy for players and themselves. Industry is a mess, same with brains of those not looked after.

Short hair Jai looks very Jack Steele.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meeksy prefers playing against big , lumbering units like Pittonet than athletic leapers like TDK from what I have seen this year. I agree he should do a number on Pittonet, that's a big plus for us.

S..t luck for TDK though, poor fella.
Certainly if hand size is anything to go by.

Great stuff.

Hawthorn Social media team 2024 is streaks ahead of where it was last year. Great job!
They definitely are although I've got my fingers crossed they can do a reel with Darude - Sandstorm🤞

Difference between round five and round 19

In: Bruest, Day, Dear, Jiath, Watson
Out: Butler, Hustwaite, MacKenzie, Mitchell, Ramsted
And don't we all hope that Ramsted guy never plays again.

Impeach Dillon.
I'll never understand this. Does anyone actually even watch this? It's just so American.

Wonder if the AFL will recoup their $5m investment on this too. How many local clubs and leagues on the brink of folding could that amount save?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back