Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes but stanleys game tonight reminded me why a top shelf ruck would be useful.

But i agree the contract $ and medical are the issue.
Was thinking the same thing, it’s not the dominating games Grundy might play but the difference between his best and worse games. Stanley can play really good games but other times he is a liability like tonight.

Tomato or Barbeque?
Hot Sauce GIF by Cholula Hot Sauce

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was thinking the same thing, it’s not the dominating games Grundy might play but the difference between his best and worse games. Stanley can play really good games but other times he is a liability like tonight.

Agree.. theres an argument as to whether grundys output is worth 700k or 1mil (or whether any ruck should ever be worth 1mil positionally) which is why you argue over what the pies will pay but grundys output is always consistent. Even in the games where he isnt top 3 he doesnt have absolute worst on ground games like stanley has.

B
Can't see us snaring Henry. If Grundy is traded, they will have the cap available and his contract is renewed. I think it's a case of getting Grundy off books first.
But they have no place to play him with the players they are bringing in

Are people still so sure about Stanley over Grundy? ******* absurd opinion.
Ceglar is the perfect finals ruckman.
Contested and angry
Stanley has been very good for most of the year but like any other position, you need to pick the player best suited for that game.

In saying that, he shouldn’t be dropped, not against the Lions or Dees.
Match up is better with him than Ceglar against Gawn/BL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back