Rumour GFC 2022 Player Trading, Drafting FA, Rumours and Wish lists

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yes Stanley was poor last night, but he doesn’t deserve to be dropped. Blicavs has been average in finals and was also poor last night, but there’s no way we drop him either (I understand the unique role he plays). Good clubs back in their under-fire players, like we did with Rohan.. and allow them the opportunity to respond.

Yes Stanley was poor last night, but he doesn’t deserve to be dropped. Blicavs has been average in finals and was also poor last night, but there’s no way we drop him either (I understand the unique role he plays). Good clubs back in their under-fire players, like we did with Rohan.. and allow them the opportunity to respond.

He shouldn't be dropped. But he shouldn't be our no.1 ruck if we can get Grundy.

I agree on JDG clearly BOG.
Not sold on Grundy due to his high price tag also when Cox and Cameron seem to step in and do the job, it raises lots of questions.

Grundy at 700k isn't a high price tag. Maybe his injury concerns are legit, but the money isn't a worry.

Yes for this year Stanley stays, but if he has another stinker in PF i want him gone and then get another ruckman, i think Grundy is cooked

What ruckman is available though? I'd kill for Darcy but it seems like only Grundy is available to us right now and at his best, he's the top 2-3 rucks in the league.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd kill for JDG. But I'm just talking about the chances to get Grundy.

I don't think we can get JDG anymore. I think Grundy is more likely.
I think both will be very tough to land but some clubs have very big war chest of funds.

My thoughts on club order they'll pick.
JDG - Saints, Dons, Pies and Cats
Grundy - Dees or Saints. Don't even think we are in the mix.

I think both will be very tough to land but some clubs have very big war chest of funds.

My thoughts on club order they'll pick.
JDG - Saints, Dons, Pies and Cats
Grundy - Dees or Saints. Don't even think we are in the mix.

Saints just signed marshall for 5 and have heath they arent getting grundy. Its us or melbourne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back