Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Also, I'm determined not to get modelled this game, so I'm gonna vote for 3KZ is Football please, Grand Uncle Horace / jmoo wan. Just interested to see how that plays out.
*modkilled

I got a new phone last week (well three weeks ago but I was too scared to use it without a case) and all the learned autocorrect settings didn't transfer over. Frustrating.
If you had have edited your spelling mistake the tragic irony would have been straight out of a Greek myth. Wasted opportunity.

Can you ****ers stop killing King Tenz on the first night? Love KT or hate him, the first day is way more entertaining with him around.

Can you *ers stop killing King Tenz on the first night? Love KT or hate him, the first day is way more entertaining with him around.
He might have done himself in posting a PM message in the thread this time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chat Pile for posting a lot pre game but nowhere today.

Grand Uncle Horace
If I worked at a computer like some of you pansy handed, eye straining, fluorescent light sponges I may be more prolific.

I bet your significant other can be touched by you without feeling like their skin is being assaulted with sand paper.

Weak.

If I worked at a computer like some of you pansy handed, eye straining, fluorescent light sponges I may be more prolific.

I bet your significant other can be touched by you without feeling like their skin is being assaulted with sand paper.

Weak.
rattled

Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Not much. Just about to apply some SPF+50 on my face and forearms to stop the blue-light from the screen from staining my skin like many of my colleagues:
France Smurf GIF

My muscles to weiner ratio isn't anywhere near as wide as his.
I've learned a new ratio today

I don't know how useful it will be or whether it's a good thing or even what a good ratio is.

But still

Learning Brits GIF by BRIT Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Back