Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Tarks or Gralin

Heads Or Tails Flip GIF by Hollyoaks

Mod Note Addenda

Even beyond the powers of the Gods, the fates have a way of catching up with everyone. The Roman Gods were cranky about the death of Minerva and would have their immediate revenge.

dogs105 Galileo, Delphic Oracle and Humanist, killed by Roman Gods (Mafia)

I think it's you and Tarks is GF
Today it doesnā€™t really matter as the play should be the manipulative wolf

Chipmunk seems a reasonable starting point Grand Uncle Horace, albeit I actually had him as intimidator.

Today it doesnā€™t really matter as the play should be the manipulative wolf

Chipmunk seems a reasonable starting point Grand Uncle Horace, albeit I actually had him as intimidator.
Why the manipulater specifically?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Voting for Tarkyn_24 because someone has rock solid proof he is EVIL GREEK WOLF. por_please_ya knows itā€™s true, but evil canā€™t out other evil, which is where I come in.

Grand Uncle Horace

Iā€™m not intimidated, which is a pleasant change. Tarkyn_24 is begging for a revenge vote and here it is. Also, anyone who has claimed villager up to this point is EVIL. I am a villager / human and there is nowhere for people to hide. I have DELIBERATELY NOT CLAIMED, because I was hoping to see who had.

Iā€™m not intimidated, which is a pleasant change. Tarkyn_24 is begging for a revenge vote and here it is. Also, anyone who has claimed villager up to this point is EVIL. I am a villager / human and there is nowhere for people to hide. I have DELIBERATELY NOT CLAIMED, because I was hoping to see who had.
Grand Uncle Horace

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Back