Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod Report Addenda

Drizzy , Casca, Humanity/Villager, modkilled for not voting. Last seen he had been chucked into an active Mt Vesuvius.

My goodness, don’t they burn up quick. Let this be a lesson to Gods and Humanity alike.

National Geographic Film GIF by Nat Geo Wild
Nooooo I didn’t get home to late.

I imagine SSwans2011 has been intimidated again
Nah, I'm here. Just been a busy morning, so only had a chance to check out the night phase results, which made me very happy. I shall catch-up imminently.

I'd imagine this is the intimidation.

Yeah I was thinking the same.
Do you agree with tarks that the last wolf is the best play?

Obviously that excludes ding and tarks from the votes today if so

village is getting crowded again

3kz
chip
ding
me
tarks

2 spots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you agree with tarks that the last wolf is the best play?

Obviously that excludes ding and tarks from the votes today if so

village is getting crowded again

3kz
chip
ding
me
tarks

2 spots
It's definitely the ideal play. We've pretty much got it in the bag if we can get rid of the last wolf today and only have one night kill to worry about. It effectively guarantees I'll have enough time to get 2 more night kills in before they can kill me.

Speaking of, huge blunder for them to kill dogs instead of myself this morning 😂

It's definitely the ideal play. We've pretty much got it in the bag if we can get rid of the last wolf today and only have one night kill to worry about. It effectively guarantees I'll have enough time to get 2 more night kills in before they can kill me.

Speaking of, huge blunder for them to kill dogs instead of myself this morning 😂
so mop and maj pretty much voted in step throughout
chat pile only voted twice but didn't vote with the other two
3kz has been intimidated twice, voted with the other two once on me, voted ding the other time
chip has voted with one of the 3 known wolves 3/4 votes
boncer has not voted with any of the wolves at all, or the village really
tif has voted with the village the whole way through

I think it's sensible to assume the last 2 intimidations indicate that Tarks is evil. It'd be a strange play for evil to try to get a no-role villager lynched when they already have almost no hiding places left. The more pertinent question is whether there's any relevance to Chippy being the person they intimidated today.
so mop and maj pretty much voted in step throughout
chat pile only voted twice but didn't vote with the other two
3kz has been intimidated twice, voted with the other two once on me, voted ding the other time
chip has voted with one of the 3 known wolves 3/4 votes
boncer has not voted with any of the wolves at all, or the village really
tif has voted with the village the whole way through
Yeah, I'm confident Bonce is Charon, but I think we should definitely still be coordinating back-up lynches every day from here on just in case.

I'm pretty much 100% certain TIF is the doc. Now would be the time for the actual doc to reveal if he wasn't.

Chippy or 3KZ is the play today IMO. Even if one of them is a villager, it's not a HUGE deal now.

I reckon we choose one of them to lynch and have the other as our back-up. I'm leaning towards 3KZ with Chippy as the back-up lynch because at least 3KZ can defend himself, which should be more revealing.

3KZ is Football please @Grand Uncle HHorace jmoo wan

Chippy or 3KZ is the play today IMO. Even if one of them is a villager, it's not a HUGE deal now.

I reckon we choose one of them to lynch and have the other as our back-up. I'm leaning towards 3KZ with Chippy as the back-up lynch because at least 3KZ can defend himself, which should be more revealing.

3KZ is Football please @Grand Uncle HHorace jmoo wan
Ffs Grand Uncle Horace

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Back