Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeah that's where I'm at as well. The good thing with last night's kills is that we're still in a reasonable position to win if we lynch a villager today, because we'll be able to have reasonable confidence as to who the remaining villagers are not. We'll be relying on at least one misfire/evil hitting the same person or each other in one of the remaining night phases, but that's still very possible.

I'm a little bit weary of Bonce because if he wasn't Charon, whoever actually is Charon is probably sitting back and loving it, so we can't really verify it. But I think that's unlikely.
I think gralin is the wolf. 3kz and chip are mafia. Bonce is charon. Ding and tarks are village.

I think gralin is the wolf. 3kz and chip are mafia. Bonce is charon. Ding and tarks are village.
Well when you lynch me you'll find out you're wrong

3kz and Chip have both been “intimidated”. 3kz probably wouldn’t be the type to craft one on himself twice, Chip on the other hand I could see doing so.

Given no role claim from Chip I haven’t altogether ruled out that he might be the Charon, but that means two of Ding. Grain and boncer are evil.

Worth remembering today that Gralin craftily steered the suspicion onto 3kz when I started enquiring about Chip though too.

3kz and Chip have both been “intimidated”. 3kz probably wouldn’t be the type to craft one on himself twice, Chip on the other hand I could see doing so.

Given no role claim from Chip I haven’t altogether ruled out that he might be the Charon, but that means two of Ding. Grain and boncer are evil.

Worth remembering today that Gralin craftily steered the suspicion onto 3kz when I started enquiring about Chip though too.
My vote is on chip

Honestly I think 3kz could do well with some coaching and chippy is the best one for that. Chippy is a mastermind. I could absolutely see a play where he passes off the amulet to good to avoid suspicion on himself and then intimidate his own teammate to remove suspicion from them too. It's a very smart play. No melt from 3kz after so many intimidations? He's melted for far less.

Honestly I think 3kz could do well with some coaching and chippy is the best one for that. Chippy is a mastermind. I could absolutely see a play where he passes off the amulet to good to avoid suspicion on himself and then intimidate his own teammate to remove suspicion from them too. It's a very smart play. No melt from 3kz after so many intimidations? He's melted for far less.
Everyone that plays here regularly are competent at this game, I have no doubt 3kz might hoodwink is in the precise way I said he wouldn’t one day. But honestly, I just don’t see this composure being his style, irrespective of coaching (which to be frank he doesn’t need)

Everyone that plays here regularly are competent at this game, I have no doubt 3kz might hoodwink is in the precise way I said he wouldn’t one day. But honestly, I just don’t see this composure being his style, irrespective of coaching (which to be frank he doesn’t need)
It's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t know why I’m so nervous 😂
Evil should be nervous as far as I'm concerned. Big pressure on them.

Wouldn't want to lose a game where the JOAT, seer, and vigilante had all role revealed by the second day, would they? :gigglev1:

Probably because you're keeping your vote on tarks when they can't be the wolf
We can guess the wolf who Swans can take a shot at anyway or when can guess the GF. Same kind of odds.

We can guess the wolf who Swans can take a shot at anyway or when can guess the GF. Same kind of odds.
Yeah but killing the wolf today removes a night kill from play

Except the wolf gets to kill tonight too then? It’s literally buying a phase taking the wolf first.
Which doesn't help mafia....

Which doesn't help mafia....
Precisely why I didn’t want to spell the logic out when I made my initial post this morning. I wanted to know who would push back of their own accord.

When you asked point blank though I felt I had to at least share my line of thinking, rightly or wrongly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Back