Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Not saying it's not true, 3KZ is Football, but the claim that you didn't follow yesterday because you were pissed off about being intimidated is a weird one for a villager.

Mod Note - advance notice of shortened timeframe tomorrow

Tomorrow is Saturday and we will likely be down to the last handful of players.

I am planning to run shortened sessions unless there are objections.

This will be done within reason given the tyranny of different time zones and the possibility some of you scamps will be nursing hangovers and want to sleep in. Others will be swinging hands with their partner, taking kids to sport, fishing or playing golf or cricket themselves.

provisional times

1. 8am-11am AEDT - Day Session 1

2. 11am AEDT - until all night actions are in.

3. Then allow a short day session for everyone to vote. Hopefully there will be a winner then.

Not saying it's not true, 3KZ is Football, but the claim that you didn't follow yesterday because you were pissed off about being intimidated is a weird one for a villager.
You try being intimidated 4 out of 6 day phases over two games. People just try to wind me up and hope I’ll melt. I stepped back yesterday.

You try being intimidated 4 out of 6 day phases over two games. People just try to wind me up and hope I’ll melt. I stepped back yesterday.
Fair call, but surely the play then is to follow closely and try to catch out those evil campaigners?

Maybe. We need a second option and night immune isn't a bad option. Maybe I should switch to you.
Whatever floats your boat.
You'd be voting with boncer34 who is annoyed that I keep tagging him

Maybe. We need a second option and night immune isn't a bad option. Maybe I should switch to you.
You keep making this baseless accusation like you think it’ll somehow stick if you keep repeating it. How about justifying it?

Cadsky what are your thoughts on 3KZ's defence? I can see it being true.

OTOH, Chipmunk's voting behaviour has been pretty questionable. Gralin, BEaston, TIF, Bluelegs, then Mop.

Do we think Chippy would still reveal having the amulet and give it to the village on day one if he was evil?

OTOH, Chipmunk's voting behaviour has been pretty questionable. Gralin, BEaston, TIF, Bluelegs, then Mop.

Do we think Chippy would still reveal having the amulet and give it to the village on day one if he was evil?
It’s the ultimate virtue signal. Personally I find it weird when evil retain it if they start with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You keep making this baseless accusation like you think it’ll somehow stick if you keep repeating it. How about justifying it?
I have a number of times. You are rattled.

It’s the ultimate virtue signal. Personally I find it weird when evil retain it if they start with it.
Yeah, fair call. It doesn't seem like the worst strategy in this game though, given there's up to 4 potential night kills to worry about. You can just pass it around and then anonymously give it away on the 4th night or so.

That being said, as I mentioned above Chippy's voting activity is very curious. Thinking switching here could be the play, just because we have more evident suspicious behaviour from Chippy due to 3KZ's intimidations (even though I generally don't like lynching someone that can't defend themselves because it diminishes what you can learn).

I'll wait to see what one of my other verified™️ villagers thinks.

Yeah, fair call. It doesn't seem like the worst strategy in this game though, given there's up to 4 potential night kills to worry about. You can just pass it around and then anonymously give it away on the 4th night or so.

That being said, as I mentioned above Chippy's voting activity is very curious. Thinking switching here could be the play, just because we have more evident suspicious behaviour from Chippy due to 3KZ's intimidations (even though I generally don't like lynching someone that can't defend themselves because it diminishes what you can learn).

I'll wait to see what one of my other verified™️ villagers thinks.
Now we'll find out how much Cadsky subscribes to the 3kz melt vote

Now we'll find out how much Cadsky subscribes to the 3kz melt vote
Also on this if 3kz is somehow the other villager that makes ding and tarks GF and charon meaning chip and boncer are little evil
Be an interesting twist

Also on this if 3kz is somehow the other villager that makes ding and tarks GF and charon meaning chip and boncer are little evil
Be an interesting twist
Interesting but I can guarantee that it won’t be the case if you’re telling the truth about your role, because I know I am about mine.

SSwans2011 obviously from my view where I know I'm villager I assume one of ding and tarks is the other villager and the other one is the god father

Problem being I can see both of them in both roles

Tarks is ballsy enough to frame himself and ding is smart enough to take advantage of that

I lean towards ding and chip being mafia and 3kz being wolf

TIF doc and tarks the other villager

Boncer Charon

I could of course have every single one of those wrong

Re 3kz, I'm not entirely sure I believe him. If he didn't have a role I reckon we'd have seen a mega melt by now, not just sit back and lurk.

Chippy, well he is one of the smartest players here. If he is evil and handed amulet to good I'm sure he had a plan in place and I wouldn't use the amulet to discount that he could be evil.

Still think 3kz is the play

SSwans2011 obviously from my view where I know I'm villager I assume one of ding and tarks is the other villager and the other one is the god father

Tarks is ballsy enough to frame himself and ding is smart enough to take advantage of that

Boncer Charon

I reckon you got all those roles correct except your own 😉

Boncer Charon

Yeah that's where I'm at as well. The good thing with last night's kills is that we're still in a reasonable position to win if we lynch a villager today, because we'll be able to have reasonable confidence as to who the remaining villagers are not. We'll be relying on at least one misfire/evil hitting the same person or each other in one of the remaining night phases, but that's still very possible.

I'm a little bit weary of Bonce because if he wasn't Charon, whoever actually is Charon is probably sitting back and loving it, so we can't really verify it. But I think that's unlikely.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Back