Review Good, bad and Talia v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Talia and the umps cost the game. He should definitely be dropped for that effort in kicking across the ground: completely unnecessary risk, and highly momentum sapping. That's a coach-killer moment.

By the way, is it OK for Kennedy to fend off Talia in the face before going for a mark?
Is it OK to clutch Eddie's jumper in a marking contest?

notch that one up to the umpiring. Why cant they just let it run naturally, why do they have to get them back in the game? They can get themselves back in. Then when we needed the frees, deserved the frees, crickets chirping.

In hindsight, jenkins in looked like a wise idea now.
Umpires and Himmelberg cost us the game. I completely agree.

I'm just going to go with the bad
Knight - useless
Tex love him, but if they are going to make a statement with JJ ...they need to do the same with Tex..he needs a spell
Himmelberg - needs a rest
Umpires- absolute shit

Good? What did he do? A couple of tackles and should of been done cold Htb. Kennedy was a key forward who stood up when it mattered.
A kick to a one on one would be nice. Tex made something out of complete garbage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like ROB but I've said this before, he's near on a liability at the centre bounce. He can't jump, he continuously gets jumped over by the oppo ruckman. Our mids can't get proactive at all. Was a huge reason for our centre clearance issues.

It is time for the rebuild now. We can't contest with this list.

Idiots at both ends in Talia and Walker and a non-competitive midfield.

Is there a team with lower footy IQ in their leadership group?

Betts has completely lost his hands below his knees. He should retire.

Our leaders are morons and do moronic things.

Himmelberg is not the answer unless the question is who is even worse than Walker. We need Fog in and we need to recruit a partner for him because we don't have one currently on our list.

A few absolute battlers we're persisting with for god knows why. Foremost among them Knight who turned everything he touched to shit.

I know Crouch and Lynch were out but Crouch is not a player that hurts you and would not have made the difference. And this was precisely the type of game where lynch goes missing under pressure.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good, bad and Talia v West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back