• Patrick Parnell

• Harry Schoenberg

• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo

• Riley Thilthorpe

• Taylor Walker

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

The other maasive failing for me today - we had every opportunity to draft Carmichael who looks like he is going to be a decent, late developing player. But what do we do, pick a friggin injured 25 year old with no pace. If you ask me, it isn’t Nicks. It is 100 per cent Ogilivy. The guy literally has no friggin idea. Hiw many times can you pick the same average friggin player. The board and club just need to sack this absolute hack.

Rubbish. 12 wins from 17 games. Collingwood are a good side and we were within a kick .

Collingwood arent a good side 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 12-5 in the 8 beaten freo melb etc damn some people are clueless

Have you seen their draw? It's bloody nice. They aren't in the top 6 sides.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Thilthorpe looks so much better in the ruck ATM. Issue is we have to bench ROB instead of playing him forward.

Intent to move the ball was much better, but we still allowed the Pies to have free numbers which means there's instances where instead of being able to move it to a 1-1 we have to go shorter because we'd be going to a 2-1 if we went forward. Then that usually starts a chain of unnecessary handballs that get us in trouble.

Smithers seemed like the king of the hack kick out of defence. Not so much his fault as just we couldn't get space or time to structure properly, especially in the 1st half so just went for territory.

Jones looked good on a wing with Hinge, let's hope they keep them there for the rest of the year.

Soligo looks absolutely knackered though and could probably do with a freshen up.

The other maasive failing for me today - we had every opportunity to draft Carmichael who looks like he is going to be a decent, late developing player. But what do we do, pick a friggin injured 25 year old with no pace. If you ask me, it isn’t Nicks. It is 100 per cent Ogilivy. The guy literally has no friggin idea. Hiw many times can you pick the same average friggin player. The board and club just need to sack this absolute hack.
24 disposals, 24 kicks. Kicks a goal, lose by 5 points. Karmamichael.

The Good.

Berry's tackling
Lairds tackling
Jones - surprisingly okay game. Did some good things in the 2nd and 3rd.
Tex - Gun
Fogarty - Gun
Hinge
Dawson - Gun
Thilthorpe - Really promising performance. Starting to look like a real player.
Hamill - Quietly building an AFL career.

The Okay:

Soglio - some okay moments but some bad mistakes.

The Bad:

Keays - When we needed him to stand up - fumble, fumble, fumble. Any supporter defending him should watch the last quarter again.
O'Brien - Most dropped marks in the competition.
Smith - Thought he was poor.
Doedee - Thought he was really poor.
Schoenberg - Has gone backwards with a bullet.
McHenry - Conditions should have suited this low skilled player. What a horrible game.
Milera - Another 5 years of this. Another blown 1st rounder.

The Good.

Berry's tackling
Lairds tackling
Tex - Gun
Fogarty - Gun
Hinge
Dawson - Gun

The Okay:

The Bad:

Keays - When we needed him to stand up - fumble, fumble, fumble. Any supporter defending him should watch the last quarter again.
McHenry - Conditions should have suited this low skilled player. What a horrible game.

Pretty much my thoughts but Dawson to Okay/Bad and Murphy to get a mention.

Small forward kicked goals. Tick. Can he do it again? Not sure.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wow.

You watched that game and your response was resign you fraudulent fu*k?

Unless you are somehow suggesting that the role of the coach ends at the start pf the game yes absolutely.

Players playing well doesn't mean the coach gets a free pass from not making any changes that influenced the result in a clear way. Unless you can enlighten me as to what he did?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Turner decision was more to add experience to the SANFL side to complement our young developing team, is Carmichael a good ball user as we need to get Taylor into the side and then also Sogilo to play more midfield and then create another midfield spot for Pedlar.

Lots to like.

Went hard, didn’t drop our bundle. Beaten by a better team.

******* father son rule

Anyway

One game closer to ROBs last game
We absolutely dropped the bundle.

When our players fumble and the opposition is clean what do people think is happening?

Spoiler: it's not conditions.

The Good.

Berry's tackling
Lairds tackling
Tex - Gun
Fogarty - Gun
Hinge
Dawson - Gun

The Okay:

The Bad:

I understand you pint on Milera but he is not a HF, never has been, and never will be

We either play him HB or wing, or not play him at all

I would rather play Cook, Taylor, Pedlar or Rachele in Milera's position

On CPH2211 using BigFooty.com mobile app

We absolutely dropped the bundle.

When our players fumble and the opposition is clean what do people think is happening?

Spoiler: it's not conditions.

We clearly didn't drop the bundle today. I was expecting it, but we didn't.

And yes, Collingwood are way classier. That's quite obvious.

Turner decision was more to add experience to the SANFL side to complement our young developing team, is Carmichael a good ball user as we need to get Taylor into the side and then also Sogilo to play more midfield and then create another midfield spot for Pedlar.
So we are trying to win an SANFL premiership through our drafting? Would rather Karmichael as as depth player any day of the week, or pushing the like of Schoenberg/ Siligo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad vs Collingwood

Back