Review Good/Bad vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

6 in junk time too.
Name a more iconic duo
4-B0-F0223-A34-D-41-C4-A8-EE-7-FD15-A01-A9-D1.jpg

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah...he'd win the Brownlow if played in the middle.
Wake up....he's not AFL standard....and because we stupidly took him in the top 10....we are desperately trying to find a spot for him in the team.
Trouble is ....he cant win a contest or a disposal to save himself and its looking like a Richard Tambling situation where it just gets more and more embarrassing till we finally admit our mistake.

Wowsers, hyperbole much.

Not writing off a second year player is not saying he will win a Brownlow.

Fair bit of ground in the middle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think you need to take the pressure off yourself
Wow....ok....so no issue at all with 2 x 1st round selections showing NOTHING in their second season....and i mean NOTHING.
No wonder we won the spoon....should persist with them and enjoy amother 20 odd years of mediocrity no doubt. Good call.

Absolutely crucial result for the club.

Was so important that there was no false hope from the back end of the season.

A dose of crushing reality to remind us just how far ahead of us the competition leaders are.

The reset has started, not finished. Will need to make some more Atkins/Seedsman calls to turn the ship around.

Not just play a few kids for a few weeks then decide you beauty we've done that now let's get back to best 22 all the way.

Will take a prolonged period of significant investment in players with genuine upside. Role players who can only shine against lesser sides on the other hand will keep us exactly where we are.

There is no quick fix.

Wow....ok....so no issue at all with 2 x 1st round selections showing NOTHING in their second season....and i mean NOTHING.
No wonder we won the spoon....should persist with them and enjoy amother 20 odd years of mediocrity no doubt. Good call.
Explain how a natural midfielder is meant to have an impact PLAYING FORWARD with delivery like that ?? I bet you can't

After only 2 years???...lucky you aren't our list manager.
Yeah...i wouldnt have picked 2 skinny kids that offer nothing other than some tackling pressure....which they cant stick against men.
Lucky indeed.

2 elite mids in your view....both 1st round busts in mine.

Yeah...i wouldnt have picked 2 skinny kids that offer nothing other than some tackling pressure....which they cant stick against men.
Lucky indeed.

Lucky your mind counts for **** all

Explain how a natural midfielder is meant to have an impact PLAYING FORWARD with delivery like that ?? I bet you can't
Dont blame the postion....look when Jones was actually in the play....it was embarrising on almost every occasion. He was so reactive and slow..
Almost every decision he made was the wrong one. Compare that to Sholl and Mcpherson.
Bust.

Lucky indeed.

On the contrary they tackle very well for their size, that isn't the worry for both players. It's finding consistency and more of the ball.

Dont blame the postion....look when Jones was actually in the play....it was embarrising on almost every occasion. He was so reactive and slow..
Almost every decision he made was the wrong one. Compare that to Sholl and Mcpherson.
Bust.
Hmmmm Sholl and Moose playing in their natural positions, no wonder they're going bloody well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad vs Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

Back