• Patrick Parnell

• Brodie Smith

• Lachlan Sholl

• Tom Doedee

• Jordon Butts

• Reilly O'Brien

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

By The way we played against Collingwood I feel we probably should have got the win for sure, I feel other than their loss to Brisbane we are the only team that's outplayed them
We were in the exact same position as Essendon and got the same result. If we outplayed them then surely Essendon also outplayed them?

Years ago obviously, but Brereton tipped us to beat North in the 98 GF. Said North were playing arrogant, and had played 10 night games in a row before the GF and we had the best fitness in the comp. In 2017 he said we had a soft underbelly and was proved right. He has his downsides but the bloke knows footy.

Dunstall was part of our 2019 external review so he probably feels a little bit invested, maybe.
He backed us over 39.5 in 98
Remember Ebert saying it on the call.

Good: getting the worst fixture on Mother’s Day weekend and still putting up a decent crowd.

The draw for the rest of the year is supposed to be released on Tuesday.

Given we’ve carried home games on Mother’s Day and Easter, and play away first and last rounds, the AFL owe us.

Send some prime time games our way thanks.
The AFL has to give Port every leg up possible

Reckon hollands has been “chayce jones’d”..

played out of position because he’s at a club that has prioritised other players.. and then dropped when it hasnt worked out.

now his confidence is completely shot.

the knee recon recovery probably hasnt helped with that either.

But he looked awesome at times at the end of last year playing for the suns as a mid/forward..

needs a fresh start.. got shitloads of talent..

we could maybe get him on the cheap trade wise!
Yes I watched him last year when he come into the side and he looked excellent. If he wants a change I'd certainly be interested. Seeing with Fogarty, Jones even Rankine they often go new levels after some years in the system.

He turned quickly. He was amazed by the 14yo's mark of the year, and was actively barracking for Pedlar to kick the goal after his ball-gahering effort.

The fox guys always seem to ‘barrack’ for the crows when roo is riding the boundary.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Agree on others

But the crows boys hate Dermie and I know that for a fact

After not tipping us in our last 4 games or 2017 including the granny ( he finally got one right ) he turned up to our 2017 GF after party and a few people told him to fk off
Dermie was the only person who said our power stance was good and really worked for us!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rachele has already racked up a fair few run down chases this year, so it's likely just a case of him not being fit enough to do it all game, and is picking and choosing with it.
Bello was saying they got him (and one or two others) to just walk laps last Monday ... sounds like the season is taking its toll.

Settle down, AFC usually backs up his posts.
There’s a reason Murphy HAS been a whipping boy, he’s putting together a very good season this year though.
Yes, but he’s refused to concede that Murphy is having a good year and went as far to say he was poor last week. It’s just an irrational hatred of a player.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad vs St Kilda, R9 2023

Back