• Patrick Parnell

• Brodie Smith

• Lachlan Sholl

• Tom Doedee

• Jordon Butts

• Reilly O'Brien

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Then if we can add in an another emerging mid (phillipou or hollands) to that group, we will start to bat deep
Hollands again did little yesterday in the VFL, your infatuation with Elijah needs to be tempered until he actually plays the footy befitting of your infatuation...and yes I did watch most of that game yesterday. There is a reason Elijah isn't playing AFL....form.

Hollands again did little yesterday in the VFL, your infatuation with Elijah needs to be tempered until he actually plays the footy befitting of your infatuation...and yes I did watch most of that game yesterday. There is a reason Elijah isn't playing AFL....form.
I thought Hobbs was good against Brisbane. Perfect age bracket too.

Most top 8 sides would have beaten St Kilda by 100 today.

Credit where credit is due. You guys looked very good today. Your field kicking was elite. You looked like a good footy team out there. I would have thought you'd be pretty happy with the direction you're heading. Exciting times ahead I think.

Who were giving up on average 59 points a game and the previous highest against them was 83. We kicked 121.

Great effort

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Haven't watched the game yet (I want to stay married on Mothers' day), but I also noted it was the highest score against StK by a fair margin. * denotes a StK win.

*Freo - 52
*Dogs - 41
*Dons - 74
*Suns - 60
Pies - 70
*Blues - 60
Power - 83
*Kangas - 34
Crows - 121

Good win by you lot.
Reward for playing well without winning over the past couple of weeks.
Set the standard very early then kicked accurately to give scoreboard pressure.
My Saints never really looked likely at all thereafter.
Plenty of applause for Membrey when he was assisted from the ground shows some class.
Same was seen on these boards when Hunter Clark had his jaw broken a couple of years back in a collision with Mackay.
Crows are better than the Dogs and Lions travelling are rarely good things. Could be a great month ahead for Adel.

New Year Smiling GIF

Haven't watched the game yet (I want to stay married on Mothers' day), but I also noted it was the highest score against StK by a fair margin. * denotes a StK win.

*Freo - 52
*Dogs - 41
*Dons - 74
*Suns - 60
Pies - 70
*Blues - 60
Power - 83
*Kangas - 34
Crows - 121
Crows zoned down the line instead of the inside and saints had 0 balls to take it through the middle.

Good win by you lot.
Reward for playing well without winning over the past couple of weeks.
Set the standard very early then kicked accurately to give scoreboard pressure.
My Saints never really looked likely at all thereafter.
Plenty of applause for Membrey when he was assisted from the ground shows some class.
Same was seen on these boards when Hunter Clark had his jaw broken a couple of years back in a collision with Mackay.
Crows are better than the Dogs and Lions travelling are rarely good things. Could be a great month ahead for Adel.
Hahahaha… truth is we all wanted mackay to get 6 weeks for the Hunter Clark incident!..

but it was simply a football accident that occurred with two lads going for the ball. Terrible thing for poor Hunter to have to go through. Good to see its not affected his career. Some young lads can go into their shells and start shirking contests after something like that happening to them. He’s still hard at it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Credit where credit is due. You guys looked very good today. Your field kicking was elite. You looked like a good footy team out there. I would have thought you'd be pretty happy with the direction you're heading. Exciting times ahead I think.
A rematch in September would be a good result for both clubs considering our respective recent years.

See you then 😁

Reckon hollands has been “chayce jones’d”..

played out of position because he’s at a club that has prioritised other players.. and then dropped when it hasnt worked out.

now his confidence is completely shot.

the knee recon recovery probably hasnt helped with that either.

But he looked awesome at times at the end of last year playing for the suns as a mid/forward..

needs a fresh start.. got shitloads of talent..

we could maybe get him on the cheap trade wise!

Hopefully we are in on him and get him cheaply before he turns a corner.
Is as good an option that may come here as anyone else out there (midfielder wise)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Get around the boys today, Tex stood up and put in a shift and Brodie Smith had Dan Butler in his back pocket by the end.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Good/Bad vs St Kilda, R9 2023

Back