Preview Grand Final 2024 - Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Why am I so nervous
lol it’s not like I’m playing but every time I think about it I get butterflies

For me it is because we can have 0 influence on this thing

It’s frustrating because it feels like we are being dismissed by the media but then we only have ourselves to blame due to our recent grand final record so that makes it more frustrating.

I want Saturday to be here and Sydney to win already. It’ll be the biggest sigh of relief of all time and I have a nice brand of whiskey just waiting for the occasion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I was a betting man (and I have been known to be), I'd be putting my money on Mills playing.

Yes I’ve felt this way as well. There’s a risk but if we win no one will care.

Imagine for a moment he plays a blinder and kicks the sealer or just stifles the Lions’ attack all afternoon. If he plays I want some vintage Mills.

I don't believe its going to be as close a game as the media is pushing..
I'm expecting it to blow out to a 40+ lead by Swans by 3/4 time. Briz will claw it back a bit in last quarter, but still 24 points down by the final siren.

This is our year. 💪

Oh.. and Heeney for Norm Smith, Gary Ayres and a statue next to Goodesy outside the Swans HQ. :smirk:

Last edited:
It’s frustrating because it feels like we are being dismissed by the media but then we only have ourselves to blame due to our recent grand final record so that makes it more frustrating.

I want Saturday to be here and Sydney to win already. It’ll be the biggest sigh of relief of all time and I have a nice brand of whiskey just waiting for the occasion.

I just want to hang up another premiership poster rather than seeing another iteration binned ffs

If I was a betting man (and I have been known to be), I'd be putting my money on Mills playing.

I'm good with that ... they would've tested him hard, damn hard! .. and a hammy is no adductor. Mills on ground leadership can only help.

The Reid decision in 2022 was very poor... by all involved. Even so, you can't tell me that it made an 81 point difference?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm comfortable with Mills being included. I'm sure they've tested him fully. I just hope he repays the faith and has an awesome game. I think he will, he'll want to earn this one.

Pretty tough on Fox though. And of course Adams. But I guess there's little room for sentiment when you're going for ultimate glory.

Go swans!

I'm comfortable with Mills being included. I'm sure they've tested him fully. I just hope he repays the faith and has an awesome game. I think he will, he'll want to earn this one.

Pretty tough on Fox though. And of course Adams. But I guess there's little room for sentiment when you're going for ultimate glory.

Go swans!
Don't be surprised if it's Campbell that makes way. 8 disposals and no goals against Port.

Sent from my Pixel 8 Pro using Tapatalk

Had a few Brisbane fans offline , not sure if they peddle it here, say that their best is the best in the league.

Umm ok , watched a bit of them, they were lucky to beat the Demons and Saints at home and it took miracle efforts to win the last finals. Not sure where this best is the best crap comes from. If anything Sydney's best has been next level and we rely on it too much.

Anyway everyone believes in their own side of course.

Also watched the thing on kayo behind the scenes coaches from last years granny. I don't like Mcrae much and I like Fagan. But have to say Fagan was pretty uninspiring pre match and during the game with what he said compared to Mcrae.

Like an old grandad in the box, oh we should be better here.

Oh fellas how much do you want it was an inspiring as he got addressing them.

Maybe causal works, but it was a bit errr can see why they didn't win.

I'm good with that ... they would've tested him hard, damn hard! .. and a hammy is no adductor. Mills on ground leadership can only help.

The Reid decision in 2022 was very poor... by all involved. Even so, you can't tell me that it made an 81 point difference?

I don't know I felt Logan was ready to kick 10 and if Reid was fit he gets 4 goals and there's the win :p

I don't believe its going to be as close a game as the media is pushing..
I'm expecting it to blow out to a 40+ lead by Swans by 3/4 time. Briz will claw it back a bit in last quarter, but still 24 points down by the final siren.

This is our year. 💪

Oh.. and Heeney for Norm Smith, Gary Ayres and a statue next to Goodesy outside the Swans HQ. :smirk:

Same except my roughie wins the Norm Smith...Grundy! 2nd string ruck he could get so many hitouts and posssies

Remove this Banner Ad

Preview Grand Final 2024 - Sydney Swans / South Melbourne Bloods vs Brisbane Bears/ Fitzroy Lions - The Big Dance

Remove this Banner Ad

Back