Preview Grand Final Mighty Hawks vs Fremantle - 28 September 2013

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing that annoys me about the GF is that I can't watch it in High definition on Fox Footy.

P*%# weak isn't it? Two years into the broadcasting deal and still can't get the GF in HD. The AFL and Ch7 leading the world into the 21st century.

I hate to say it, believe me...look who I follow. But your Hawks will struggle to handle the pressure Freo will bring. We saw it last year in the GF and last night, Geelong shouldn't have been anywhere near you.

Good luck, but expect disappointment yet again. I hope I am wrong.

I hate to say it, believe me...look who I follow. But your Hawks will struggle to handle the pressure Freo will bring. We saw it last year in the GF and last night, Geelong shouldn't have been anywhere near you.

Last night was the Hawks boys own heads in their way... I agree this pressure is scary, but Sydney have rolled over... they are spent... I imagine Hawks will fight harder, and will be more even in the midfield clearance battle... but I agree scary proposition. Sydney has been the previous pressure club, we handled them this year... but this Freo team is insane... I can only hope the big dance shell shocks them a little.

Well that's it then im selling my tickets and going to the movies

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did I miss something, entirely possible... I have been watching big footy almost more than the game.

Got Rampe(?) with an elbow high near the end of the second.

Can't believe Birch's hit is being talked about more.

I wouldn't take THAT much out of the Freo v Swans game.

Sydney is a very average side who are all out of steam with basically half their team out.

I think Hawthorn will win next week. Can't wait!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back